Status: Completed.

Baby Love

Baby Love

I heard you from the very first moment you entered the room. I could feel your burning gaze on my back, while I was enjoying the sightseeing I was happily performing. There wasn’t much I could ask for at that moment, since I had my glorious feeling of love and wholeness in my heart and my splendid thoughts of love and bliss in my mind. And you were right behind me, so I knew nothing could bring me out of my bliss; I smiled at the thought of nothing being in the middle of the lovable two of us.

I heard you coming closer, as I watched a very petite bird landing on a nearby tree and opening his beak to sing a cheerful spring song. I smiled softly and silently at the so sweet, so tender chant coming in through the open window, but the sound of your saccharine smile landed upon my ears. I placed my hands on the window-sill and let the cold surface run chills up my arms, the same ones I got when you kissed me for the first time. The same ones I get every time you come to me…

I didn’t hear you then, but I felt your sneaky arms of a dedicated lover, of a so much loved long term boyfriend, wrap around my middle, around my baby bump. I felt your warm breath ruffling my long, dark hair and then your, oh!, so soft lips placing their sweet, sinful touch on my neck. I know how crazily my skin shivers went, because they didn’t dance there; they jumped up and down in excitement, especially when your fingers stroked my already shivering arms. I leaned back in to your chest and let another sigh abandon my lungs directly onto your love.

“I’m having twins.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

Oh, no… my brain answered for me, but you couldn’t hear that. I shook my head to help you understand what my mind was thinking, how my mind was recalling that marvellous day I had my ultrasound. It hadn’t been my first one, but apparently the second baby was hiding somewhere; that tiny human sure got some of your shyness. I want them to have your beauty too… the one you show me everyday, not failing a day. As your palms fumbled carefully on my bump and stopped at the farthest spot from our sight, I smiled. And you kissed me.

“No; twins.”

God, did you feel that?”

Thump! I tried to answer, but my smile was replaced by a silent gasp and my hands flew to where yours were resting. Hovering my palms over your spread-apart knuckles, I felt myself salivating at the feeling, and let it overcome my stomach and widen my eyes. Thump! You only chuckled, certainly of happiness, as your hands felt the same tapping pressure from the inside. Thump! We were still getting used to the idea of being parents, as five months wasn’t enough to think of everything. We were already in love with the idea, but… Thump! It was real now.

“The kicks are so rough… they must be fighting.”

“Maybe making love?”

Gerard, we cannot have incestuous twins!”

“Oh? And why is that, Mikey?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Large boxes of 'thank yous' for Erika and Janice!
They gave me wonderfulBJs, hmm beta jobs :)