Finding You

Chapter 1

I crept down the stairs as quietly as I could in my black pumps, which had a tendency to squeak on the bare wood floors. My black rucksack was slung casually over my shoulder, catching slightly on my long back hair that was loose in order to help cover my mark on the back of my neck, my sleeves were long, also to help cover my marks, but this time the mark was on my lower arm. I wore my favourite tight skinny jeans, black with doodles in silver permanent pen all over and a light cream top over my simple black one.

Looking around from the bottom of the stairs I decided that the coast was clear, and tiptoed quickly over to the oak door, placing my hand on the handle ready to ease it open. I checked above my head, remembering my ‘brothers’ prank from last week, and finally opened the door after giving up searching for flour. Slamming the door behind me, hopefully waking them up in the process, I started to jog to the small café across the empty road. Pushing the door open quickly, I walked into my safe place and slid into a seat at my regular table. Deciding to order a coffee and a fry up today I got up and placed my order with Cassie, returning to my seat before her penetrating gaze could cause me to finally tell her why I came here every morning for food.

Having finished my food I rushed from my seat realising I was going to be late, yet again. My school was just a typical senior school, massive and controlled by the popular kids in each year, namely my ‘brother’. Him and his gang made my life a living hell and I was known as an outcast from the day I started infants, by year 7 I had given up hope of friends and had simply decided it was better if I trusted nobody, then they could not betray me, simple. Although that decision meant that I became even more of an outcast, sitting on the field alone to eat my lunch and constantly surrounded by empty tables in class; my school status was loner, and my life, well it pretty much sucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment ans subscribe!!