Finding You

The dream

Chapter 6 – Ryan’s POV

The words echoed around my head in an almost menacing manner, coming from the man at the end of the dark alley. His face was pale and his eyes hidden by the hood of his long black cape, but his mouth was arched in a cat like snarl, causing me to freeze on the spot. A small snarl escaped my lips, echoing his, causing him to smirk once more, revealing his teeth. Glittering in the light her fangs held me in a trance, before causing me to retreat in fear at the size of them and the sharp points they owned. As he stepped forward his hood fell from his face, revealing a pair of black eyes with dark crimson pupils that were focused upon my uncovered neck. Panic swelled inside me and the words sang their tune once more…
‘Blood binds us;
Never forget our love,
‘Nor our scarlet blood.
Be patient son,
Your time will come,
Untied we’ll be
Our heritage will see.’
As the final note sounded the stranger smirked before lunging towards my helpless form, aiming directly for my vulnerable neck.

The sound of a guitar rift pulled me from my slumber, and saved me from my nightmare, the first of which I have ever had. My hand shot out stopping my alarm with a small click before moving to my unharmed neck. Thank god it was just a dream. Yawning after such a restless sleep, I get dressed ready for school, relieved that this one has no uniform. My new foster parents snores echoed through the house, making me envy them and there lie inns. As I stepped into the wet drizzle that was outside, I wondered what this school would be like, and whether finally I would find some peace there.

The walk did not take me long, and soon I was arriving at the large school, which was crowded with people. Spotting a sign to the office, I started to make my way through the throng of teenagers, receiving many flirtatious looks as I went. The office was bright and airy, much nicer than my old schools office, the lady at the desk even looked awake! Laughing quietly at my last thought I walked up to the small wooden desk, and cleared my throat in order to attract the attention of the frantic, squirrel like lady in front of me.
“Yes? May I help you?” Her manner was sharp and she spoke the words with little patience.
“Yeah. My name is Ryan Mellis. Um I’m new. Can I have my timetable please” Instantly she started opening draws, searching for my timetable and school diary, before slamming them down in front of me and turning back to her computer screen, starting her frantic typing once more.

I hope that the rest of the staff aren’t so anti-sociable, all my old teachers were either extremely nice or let me do anything as long as I kept out of there way, one of the effects I have on people I suppose. Checking my timetable I saw that I had science first, and immediately set off, eager not to be late on my first day. The corridors were cluttered with people, some wandering aimlessly while others pushed past, frantic and determined not to be late. Seeing how relaxed about getting to lessons most of the students were I slowed down, checking out the girls as they walked by, but immediately dismissing them as sluts, taken or totally not my type. Slowly the corridor started to clear and I set of at a quicker pace, finding it easier to move without the mob in my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please!!!!! ;p