Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Averi

Julian glared at me.

I glared back.

Sky stood between us with a what-idiots look. We couldn’t help it though. Julian hated me and I hated Julian. Why? Well because I tortured the kid since middle school that’s why.

Why did I torture him since middle school? Because Skyler hung around Julian of course! I can admit it now, I was jealous of Julian. I was then and I definitely am now. They can hang out in the halls and go out with one another whenever they want.

I on the other hand have to keep it a secret. Yes I was definitely jealous.

“What are you staring at?” I growl through clenched teeth as I walk past them making sure to bump shoulders with Julian.

He sure has been glaring at me a lot lately. It made me want to beat him to a bloody pulp.

Skyler is friends with him though. So if I did that I’d be in trouble. Plus Sky wouldn’t be happy and an unhappy Sky is definitely not something I have on my to-do list.At least not anymore.

Cancer looked back then at me again. He raised an eyebrow before asking, “What was that about?”

“What was what about?” I snapped. Just seeing them two together made me mad. They were always together.

I guess I shouldn’t get mad about it though. Skyler and I are dating after all and he definitely wouldn’t cheat on me. He isn’t the type…I still can’t help but feel unusually jealous about it though.

It had been a two weeks since Skyler and I have been dating and to be honest…this was the longest relationship I ever had. No joke. All the girls I’ve ever dated were annoying and I couldn’t stay with them for longer then a week. Besides all they wanted was sex and trust me I’m into fucking around but I rather date for at least a month before we go that far.

Making out on the first date though is all right in my book.

Back to the point though, two weeks we’ve been together. Things have been going really well. No one is suspecting anything about us we’ve been able to keep us a secret. Although I admit it is hard not to rape him in the hall when he wears those damn skinny jeans. I swear they’re like a second skin.

Finally the day ended and I found myself standing in front of Skyler again. I smiled and leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips.

“Hey germy.” Just because I don’t pick on him anymore doesn’t mean I was giving up that nickname. It was actually kind of cute once I thought about it.

Skyler rolls his eyes. “Come on.”

“Someone sounds like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” I speak with a grin.

Skyler shoots me one of his glares. As usual he’s being a bitch, but if he wasn’t a bitch I wouldn’t like him. Weird…I was pictured myself with one of those really sweet girls. Instead I got the exact opposite, a bitchy boy. Funny how life can twist things up…

“Ok so do you understand?”

I blinked a few times. “Huh?”

“Were you listening?” Skyler asks, but I’m sure he already knew the answer.

“No,” I answer with a grin. “But you can keep acting like I am.”

Skyler rubs his temple before whispering more to himself then to me, “What am I going to do with you?”

I was about to say something inappropriate but I guess Skyler did know me a little too well because he placed a finger to my lips and hissed, “Don’t. Even. Say it.”

A devilishly good idea came to mind. I’m supposed to help Skyler get over his phobia right? So why not do it…

Skyler noticed the evil grin I had on but it was too late, I already took his finger into my mouth. Skyler’s eyes were the size of saucers as I ran my tongue over the tip of his finger. I could hear him gulp before he quickly pulled his finger away and spat, “W-What the he-h-hell was that? You…f-freak!”

“Aw you like it,” I tease.

Skyler looked down at his finger and I knew what he was thinking about.

Germs.

He looked up at me and I noticed that his eyes went towards the exit. The exit that would take him to the nearest bathroom, which had the nearest sink that could wash away all the unwanted germs on his fingertip.

“I bet you can’t go the rest of the night with me without washing your hands,” I challenge. Skyler looked at me with determined eyes.

“I bet I can,” he growls before whipping his finger against his shirt and continuing to read.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a pointless filler type chapter. Don't worry Emy and I are working on some great idea's for you all!

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Twoony loverz you :D


Comment&Subscribe!