Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Averi

“Three weeks…”

“Come on Averi it isn’t that bad.”

“You’re right,” I grumble as I grab my pillow. Quickly, I throw it over my face and raise my voice. “It’s fucking horrible!”

I whined and kicked my feet immaturely. I could feel my sister rolling her eyes at me. That’s to be expected though…I was acting like a five year old begging for candy, but I had every right to. My boyfriend has left me to live with Tayden for three motherfucking weeks.

Yeah, this is horrible!

I removed the pillow from my face and let out a long depressed sigh. This was all Julian’s fault! If he hadn’t told everyone at that damn party Skyler and I would be ok. Skyler wouldn’t have left because of the drama.

I’m so using Julian as a punching bag Monday…

Claire raises an eyebrow at the evil snickering I was doing. She rolled her eyes at me before asking, “Now what are you thinking?”

“Nothing,” I answer with a grin that’d make anyone believe I had crossed the sanity line.

“You’re going insane…”

“If you haven’t noticed I have always been insane.”

Claire stands up from my bed. I watch as she dusts the invisible dirt from her clothes before leaning in to kiss my cheek. I smile as she says; “I think both you and Skyler need some time away from each other…this drama is taking a toll on both of you. Now get some sleep sweetie.”

I nod before hiding under my blankets. I listened as Claire exited the room and like every other night I turned to face my door. I was waiting for my father to stalk in, but like always he never did.

I woke up the next morning to someone jumping on me. I groaned as Claire giggled, “Wake up sleepy head it’s one in the afternoon!”

“Really?” I ask as I glance at my digital clock. Yep, it was indeed one. “It’s too early.”

“What?” Shrieks my sister. “Did you hear me correctly?”

“Did you hear me?” I snap causing Claire to still in her movements to wake me. “I said it was too early.”

I wish my sister were more scared of me. Maybe I should be tougher on her…

“No way!” Claire shouts before literally pulling me off my bed. I collide with the floor. “You are getting up now and getting dressed.”

I groan but do as I’m told. Slowly and I mean very slowly I grab some clean clothes and go to the bathroom. I turn on the shower before stripping down and stepping in.

I wonder if Skyler made it there ok…I hope so. I’ve never really liked flying. I always thought of Final Destination and how the plane blew up. What if the plane had some type of malfunction?

I growl and kick the shower before whining because it hurt my toe. This is so frustrating. When he gets back I’m going to the airport to get him because damn it this is so frustrating! I know I said that twice, but if you were in my position you’d be feeling the same way.

While Claire and I were at the mall I couldn’t keep my mind off him. Every time she left me alone I’d simply stand in the same spot and doze off. All I could think about was Skyler and it was starting to annoy me I feel like some obsessed high school girl.

What if while he’s there he meets somebody?

My eyes widened and I began to nibble on my bottom lip.

What if he ends up liking them? What if he ends up breaking up with me to stay there with him? Would he do that to me?

Groaning I walk over to Claire who was currently in Claire’s. I raise an eyebrow when she holds up some strange scarf and puts it in her hair.

“You look like a whore.”

Claire squeaks before looking at me. She pouts before looking away and saying, “Shut up you ass. What do you want?”

“Do you think Sky would cheat on me?”

Claire coughed as if she choked on something. I stood there and waited for her to regain her breath. She looked up at me wide-eyed before raising an eyebrow and asking, “You’re scared he might cheat on you?”

“Kind of,” I mumble as I play with the bottom of my shirt. Now that I think about it he might. I mean I’m not so great and I annoy him a lot…I mean a lot. What if he met some sweet guy who can take better care of him? Damn it, I hate this!

“He wouldn’t.”

I stopped in my thoughts to glance at my sister. She was currently searching through the accessories on the wall as she spoke, “Sky has went through a lot with you and I’m sure that if he wanted to break up with you he would have done it by now. Plus he’s not the type of guy to cheat at least that’s what I heard. So don’t worry about it. You two will be fine.”

“You sure?” I ask nervously.

She nods. “Trust me!”

I let out a sigh of relief. The rest of the day my shopaholic sister dragged me around the mall. We ate at the food court and I found myself not as frustrated about this.

Skyler and I will be fine. I’m sure he won’t do anything to hurt me…he’s not that type of guy. Plus Tayden will make sure to watch him at least I hope he will. I still don’t trust that guy very much but I guess he’s all right.

Now I only have three weeks to go until Skyler comes back. I groan; This is going to go on forever!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but..aw well!
I updated right? :D