Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Skyler

Three weeks went by much faster than I thought it would.

Alex and I had gotten to be better friends. He had proven to me that he didn't mean to give such a bad impression on me when we first met: Riley just got him a little too excited, and he couldn't drop the extreme flirtatious acts.

I promised to text him and fly down for his birthday.

Sammy, oh dear Sammy. She also gave me her number. I told her I would try to help get her together with Tayden. But being such a far distance away, she told me she can wait, and I am honestly proud that she's okay with waiting. She deserves so much respect and love.

Riley and I didn't get along so much: Especially after Alex broke up with her. So she and I didn't hang out.

Tayden and I hugged goodbye at the airport, making promises neither of us could keep.

I said goodbye to dad and Tonya, wishing them well with their soon-to-be newborn.

I waved goodbye to them, as I passed the gate. Flying never bothered me: Not even after 9/11. I just never had that feeling of worry when I was up in the air.

I slept, brushing of all of the nervousness I had been feeling the night before. I told Averi last night that I was going to fly down today: And we didn't talk long because I needed to get enough rest to function at four in the morning.

My mother wanted me to make it in time for school, so I had to get an earlier flight. 'After all, what is a perfect way to start the day other than an exhausting plane ride at four in the morning.'

I felt myself being woken up by one of the flight attendants. She wore that smile as she wished me a great day and ushered me off the plane. I quickly found my bags and waited for my mom.

My mom wasn't hard to find. She had her big red purse, and her hands were glued to a camera, taking photos I was barely even half awake for. She was begging for answers through messy questions, as she and i walked to the car.

She drove me to school, and I was having troubles staying awake.

My mother softly shook me awake. She was stopped in front of the school, and I groaned, "Mom..."

"I can't let you stay home, Sky-Baby. I let you stay home far too long." She sighed, "Besides, you can sleep all you want, when you get home."

I was annoyed, but I got out of the car and let her drive off. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"Faggot," Someone bumped into me, and I glared at them as they continued walking.

I scanned my eyes across the scene. Boys and girls were taking their time to enter the school, while some were just standing and talking to friends. I quickly spotted Averi and that fucking dick-head himself, David. They were laughing, and David had his arm around Averi.

I could feel the heat rising, already.

I found myself stalking over there, and I pushed David off of Averi. David was at least three inches taller than me, so it must have looked funny, but I didn't care. All I wanted was David's arms off my man.

"Woah, kid, back off." David laughed.

I growled, "Kid? Who's the fucking kid? Back off, Bitch. Ave is my boyfriend."

David's eyes grew, as he moved slowly back a few steps before laughing.
"I should have figured."

I could feel Averi's arm wrap around me, "It's okay, Sky. We weren't doing anything."

"Oh, really?" I turned to face Averi, as I push his arm off of me, "Then why was his arm around you? Just because I was gone doesn't mean that you can flirt with him."

David laughed, "Someone's a little jealous..."

"Point out the fucking obvious again, and I will scoop your eyes out with a plastic spoon." I spat.

Averi laughed, and he pulled me close enough to whisper in my ear, "I really missed you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but worth reading.
Maybe... XD

Comment/Subscribe/Promote.
<3