Sequel: The Harsh Truth
Status: complete.

Mysophobia

Averi

I could just see the inner Sky debating on whether to allow me to stay this close or not. I watched as he bit his bottom lip before grumbling, “I missed you too.”

“Well I’ll let you to catch up,” David says, obviously feeling out of place, before turning to leave us alone.

“Bitch.”

“Were you jealous the whole time?” I asked, shocked. Wow I really am stupid and the look Skyler gave me pretty much screamed he thought the same thing. “Well…I don’t see why.”

He twitched before sighing, “I’m not explaining it.”

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” I laugh before leaning in to press my lips against his. How did I last three weeks without him again?

Skyler seemed to feel the same way because he wrapped his arms around my neck to pull me closer. My arms tightened around his waist as I traced his bottom lip with my tongue. Sky parted his lips allowing me access to the warm cavern behind them.

The boy moaned softly as I ran my tongue across his own. One of my hands slid down to grope his ass and now I was really wondering how the hell I lived three weeks without this. Sadly, all good things come to an end…

The two of us were shoved. We pulled away as we stumbled backwards. I managed to catch us both and shoot a glare towards Cancer. His eyes were glued on me in the evilest glare I’ve ever seen.

I scoffed, “That asshole.”

Skyler sighs next to me before saying, “Lets go.”

“I should kick his ass.”

“You shouldn’t.”

I groan and allow Sky to pull me into the school. I didn’t want to leave him to go to our different classes. I wanted to stay right next to him for the entire day. Was that too much to ask for? Apparently.

“Your boyfriend is a cutie,” David says once I meet back up with him. “But I don’t think he likes me much.”

I wasn’t sure if I should be ok with David calling Skyler a “cutie.” I guess it’s fine though since I know there was no way in hell I’d let David take Sky from me. If he even thought about it I’d rip out his internal organs and choke him with them.

“I don’t think he does either,” I say with a slight shrug. “I can’t complain though since I don’t like half the guys he hangs out with.”

“True dat.”

Sky ended up getting teased a lot today. I was guessing because he was gone for so long people thought he did it because our relationship got out, but not to worry my friends! Nobody touches my Skyler and gets away with it. So to put it bluntly I got detention for the rest of the week and to put it bluntly again I won’t be going.

“You know you don’t have to watch me. I can take care of myself.”

“I know,” I say as I put my arm around Sky’s shoulders. He was a little angry and I was guessing it was because David was sitting at the same table as us during lunch. “But I’m your boyfriend it’s my job to beat the shit out of anyone who touches you besides…it’s make me look heroic!”

Skyler rolled his eyes at me, as expected. David and I laughed, well David laughed for a little bit until Sky shot him a death glare that screamed ‘I fucking hate you.’

“You know you’re really hot when you’re jealous.”

Sky looked away from me as he scoffed, “Shut up.”

“Hey, he’s blushing!” David laughs as he points towards my boyfriends’ cheeks.

Skyler picked up his spoon and I remember what he said this morning. ” Point out the fucking obvious again, and I will scoop your eyes out with a plastic spoon.” David had pointed out the obvious and Sky was about to advanced towards him with a plastic spoon…

“Skyler we should have sex.”

That stopped him. Skyler’s cheeks literally resembled a fire hydrant as he looked back at me. David had cracked up and was currently rolling on the ground laughing. I on the other hand gave Skyler the most serious look I could muster before saying, “No joke. We should have sex because when you’re jealous it really turns me on.”

Skyler’s jaw dropped as he sputtered out, “N-No.”

“Denied!” David manages to speak through his laughter.

I whine, “And why not?”

“B-Because,” Skyler answers before finally letting go of the plastic spoon he was going to use to kill David.

“Well…if you keep acting like this I guess it’ll have to be rape then,” I state and I actually think his blush got darker. Not that I should be saying anything. I knew I was blushing now too. I ignored that fact though and pulled Skyler closer to me and kissed his cheek. “But I’m sure you’ll get into it after a while.”

And he hit me over the head for that.

“Ouch!”

“You deserved that,” Skyler snarls before crossing his arms over his chest. I don’t know if he was actually mad at me for saying that or if he was mad that he was blushing like a maniac right now. I’m hoping for the latter.

I couldn’t help but laugh. I really did miss Sky. I was happy to have him back and I am going to make a mental note to never let him go on vacation without me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I had to make Averi mention that =D
It was so tempting!
Comment&Subscribe!