I've Finally Had Enough

Chapter 12

"I told you I wasn't letting you go without a fight," Damian snarled in his ear, sending shivers up and down Jade's spine.

"What do you want," Jade asked, trying to keep his voice from trembling.

"What do you think?" he replied sarcastically, grabbing Jade's arm roughly.

"Dude, let me go. I didn't think that you would be angry because of this. The only reason I left you is because you caused me pain. Think about it Damian, would I have left you if you hadn't hurt me? No, because at that point, I cared about you. I'm tired of living in fear of what you will do. I've been trying to lead my life…without you in it," Jade said, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"I don't think that that'll be a possibility," Damian sneered, an evil gleam in his eyes.

"And why do you say that?" Jade asked, taking a step forward, causing him to take one back.

"I know that you care about Davey. And guess what, you'll never see him again. Not if I have anything to do with it," he replied, smirking.

Jade took a step back, appalled. "What are you talking about?" he asked in horror.

"Let's just say that I know where he is and it's up to you to find out," Damian replied and walked away.

Jade stood frozen where Damian had left him, still in shock. He did something to Davey and it's all my fault, he said to himself, looking around helplessly. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and took off running towards the bus, hoping that what Damian had said wasn't true.

He pulled open the door to the door to the bus with such a force that he caused to bounce off the side and close on it's own. "Davey! Davey! Where are you," Jade yelled, still afraid. "Davey!" He turned when he heard someone open the door and step inside.

"Jade, what's wrong? Why are you yelling?" Adam asked, covering his ears.

"He has Davey! He took him and he's going to hurt him," Jade said, collapsing onto the floor.

"Who has Davey? What are you talking about?" Adam asked, confused.

"Damian. He took him and it's all my fault," Jade said miserably, looking up at Adam.

"Wait, Damian is here?" Adam asked, his face getting pale.

"Yeah, I just ran into him a few minutes ago outside, near the bushes. Adam, we've got to do something. I can't let him hurt Davey," Jade said, looking down at the ground.

"Of course we can't let him hurt Davey. We need him, he's our best friend," Adam replied, starting to seethe with anger.

"Not only that, Adam, I think I love him," Jade said, tears starting to fall.

"I know that. I've known it forever," Adam said, kneeling down in front of Jade and pulling him into a hug. "We won't let anything happen to him, all right? Now, let's go get Hunter and tell him what's going on. And then we have to tell the fans that Davey isn't feeling well and that we have to cancel tonight's show."

"I hate doing that to the fans, but I guess we have no choice, right?" Jade asked, looking up at Adam and brushing his tears away.

"I hate doing this too, but you're right, we have no choice," Adam agreed, standing up and helping Jade up as well.