Behind the Scars

Rules

Allie couldn't believe what was happening. She was sitting in the back of a van; heading back to her house with one of Gotham's most wanted criminals, and one of his goons. She buried her face in her hands, as he went around a corner. She shook her head, she couldn't believe that this was happening to her. It was just her luck.

"Which one?" Trey ask.
"The white one on the corner." Allie said.

Trey pulled the van into the drive way and then looked around. It was now around seven in the morning.

"Can you fit the van in the garage?" Trey ask.
"Y-yes."
"Get out and open the door, Trey." The Joker demanded.

His goon nodded his head and walked to her garage door and opened it. He walked back over and climbed inside, and drove the vehicle into the garage. Allie bit down on her bottom lip in thought as she heard the front doors shut. The side door opened and the man with the chalk white face was looking at her.

"Come on-- looks like we'll be needing a tour."

She nodded her head, and climbed out of the van. As soon as she stepped her feet onto the ground, she was pushed up against her mother's old mini van. A knife was placed to her throat. She gasped out of fright and looked deep into his dark eyes.

"Don't think about running, screaming, or even attempting to escape. If you follow my rules, then you might just get of this without needing someone to bury your body." He said coldly.

Allie nodded her head and he lowered the blade from her throat. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes for a second, regaining her composure before stepping forward and entering the house through the kitchen door(which was linked to the garage). Allie showed them around the kitchen, living room, downstairs bathroom, computer room/study, and then took them up the stairs.

"There are two other bedrooms."
"Besides yours?" Trey ask.
"Yes."
"Well you won't be staying alone." The Joker said.

Allie made a confused face. "Do you honestly think we're going to just leave you alone so you can phone someone and allow us to be caught?"
"I didn't plan on phoning anyone."
"Of course you didn't." The Joker mumbled, walking into her bedroom.

He looked around the room and rolled his eyes. Her room was painted a dull pink color. Her bed was done in white and pink, and her room had paintings hanging all over it. He walked over to her night stand and looked down at the cordless phone on the counter, he looked back at her and then allowed an evil grin to appear on his face as he reached down and ripped the jack out of the phone.

"What are you doing?" Allie said, freaking out a bit.
"Making sure you don't break any rules." He said, placing the broken phone into the trash can.

He then walked over to her laptop and looked back at her.

"I hope you don't have anything special on this." He said.

She watched as he took his gloved fist and rammed it into the screen of the laptop. She closed her eyes; knowing those were things she could replace later, if she lived. He started humming a tune as he walked out of her bedroom and through the rest of the house; disposing of anything that could link her to the outside world. She stood in the hallway with Trey waiting for him to be finished.

After nearly an hour of checking the house, he walked up to her and held out his hand. She scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion.

"Cell phone." He said flashing her a yellow smile.
"It's in my purse-- downstairs." She said, remembering she didn't take her purse to the store with her. She only thought she was going to be gone for a few minutes, she had no clue she was going to be kidnapped, saved, and then held captive.

The Joker picked up her purse and poured everything out of it onto the floor. He spotted the cell phone, and bent down and picked it up. He turned around and smiled when he saw a fish tank in the corner; he walked over and tossed the cell phone into the water.

Allie stood there with her mouth hanging wide open. Why wouldn't he just break it like the rest of the phones? Did he honestly have to put it in the fish tank?

"You might wanna clean up this mess." The Joker said, walking over to the front door and making sure it was locked.

Allie let a frustrated sigh out of her mouth as she went down to her knees and began collecting the items that belonged in her purse. She placed everything back inside her purse and then sit it on the counter where it belonged.

"Make sure all the windows and doors are locked, Trey." The Joker demanded.

Allie walked over to the closet and pulled out a old blanket. She then packed the blanket over to the recliner in the living room and took a seat, placing the blanket over her.

"What are you doing?" The Joker ask.
"You said I needed to stay in sight-- and I'm tired. Is sleeping against the rules?" She ask, not intending to be a bitch, but what else could she do? He was in her home, breaking phones and computers, ordering her around like a slave!
"Fine-- sleep." He mumbled, picking up a remote and turning on the television.

She rolled her eyes when he turned the volume up as high as it would go. Clearly he wasn't going to make sleeping easy for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image