Behind the Scars

Defenseless

She didn't know why he had reacted the way he did. Did she do something wrong? She buried her face in her hands and that's when it dawned on her. She didn't say it back. But how could she? He didn't even give her time to register what had happened. She opened the door and walked down the stairs. Three heads looked up at her.

"Where is he?" She ask softly.
"He went out the back door." Ace said.

She sighed, as she walked towards the door. She knew it'd be cold out, but she didn't care. She pushed the door opened and walked out into the cool crisp night air. She looked around and he was no where to be seen. Burrowing her brows together she walked a few feet forward. She hadn't been out much since they arrived at Gotham, so she had no clue what direction to start walking in. She ran her hands together, for heat, and then walked down the back street hoping to find him. Where could he have went?

The Joker was basically jogging down the street. He couldn't handle facing her. She had basically just rejected him. He kept shaking his head. He then heard the sound of shrieking tires. He turned his head in the direction and noticed they was going down his street.

Allie changed her direction, and was now walking on the sidewalk. She didn't know where he could be. She looked forward and saw three or four large SUV's driving her way. She shrugged it off though and kept walking. She noticed two of them pass her, and then the third one came to a halt right beside her. She didn't know if she should run, or just walk casual. What are the odds of it being her father?

The side door opened quickly, and a large man in a black suit stepped out. Before she even had a chance to think about what was going to happen next, he grabbed her. She screamed, but only for a second, his hand clasped over her mouth, silencing her. He then pulled her back into the SUV with her.

The Joker heard her scream and took off running. Just as he ran out of the alley, he saw a tall bulky man, pull her small defenseless body into the vehicle with him. His hands formed fist by his sides, as he took off running full speed towards them. He wasn't quick enough. They had turned and was making their way out of the street before he even had a chance to catch up with them.

Angrily, he ran back towards the hideout. Walking inside he looked around at his men.

"WHO LET HER FUCKING LEAVE?" He ask.
"We. . . uh. . didn't."
"They fucking picked her up!" He bellowed.
"Who?"
"DID YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT NOT HEAR HER SCREAMING?"

The men all shook their heads. The animal in him took over and he let a low animistic growl erupt from his throat. "GET READY NOW." He demanded as he walked up the stairs quickly.

He worked fast to change into his purple suit, and make-up. It was the fastest change he had ever done. He knew this was going to be a battle. Clearly, Maroni had more men than he did, not to mention he had knowledge on his side.

He knew he should just let it go. She didn't love him, so why fight for her anymore? He couldn't do that though. He didn't care if she hated him-- that didn't change the way he felt about her. Didn't change the fact that every time she came into a room it made him feel alive.

He placed every single knife he owned in his pocket, not to mention small guns were also hidden in all of his pockets. He was prepared for whatever was coming. He walked down the stairs quickly and saw that each of his men were also standing there prepared for war.

"I don't care what happens. Get her out of there ALIVE." He said, "I don't want one fucking scratch on her." He said.

They nodded their head. They all then walked to the vans and got inside. He allowed Ace to drive, as he road in the passenger seat. He knew that Deuce was probably also with Maroni. Not to mention his father. His identity was no longer a secret. He knew that after this-- it was over. The identity of Jack Napier would be revealed unless every single person died there today.

If every single person died. . . then he could give it up. If his father died-- he could give it up. But why did he want to give it up now? Did he have a reason? If Allie didn't love him, then he had no reason to give it up.

"It's right around the corner, boss." Trey said.
"They'll be expecting us. So, we must split up." He said.
"Ace and I will go around back. King and Trey hit em from the front. Remember, I want her out ALIVE, and all others dead." He said.

They all nodded their heads, and parked the vehicles.

Allie kicked and screamed as they tried to tie her to a chair. One of Maroni's men was ripping a piece of duct tape off. She screamed louder, and he cringed.

"If you don't stop yelling, I'm going to cut your pretty little face up." He said getting down in her face.

She spit on him.

He yelled, and then slapped her across the face, causing a few tears to slip from her eyes.

"You've had it you little bitch-- I'm going to fucking kill you in just a matter of time. Remember that. . . time is ticking, you'll soon fucking join your mother." The man said.

He brought the piece of tape over her mouth, and she opened her mouth and snapped at his hand, biting down hard on his knuckles. He screamed loudly and then back handed her. The chair fell over, and she hit her head hard on the concentrate below. Darkness soon started to consume her mind.

"That's one way of making her shut the fuck up." The man said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a couple more chapters :(
Image