My life will never be the same

I'm ok

Sams P.O.V

Hi, my name is Samantha Rain Murray. I go by Sam or Rain tho, and I'm 16 years old.
I live with my father and younger brother Robert who is 14. We live in a mansion by the beach in California.
I'm classified as an emo and a loner at school.
My father is rich and a huge ass whole.


It is a Sunday night and I'm not aloud to leave because my fathers at work.
So I decided to take a shower. When I got done my father still was
not home so I went back in my room, turned my ipod on shuffle then turned it up.
Not good enough by Escape the Fate came on and I sang along while getting dressed.

About an hour later there was a loud pounding on my bedroom door.
I started shaking because my father is the only one that knocks on my door that hard.
And if he is knocking that hard it only means one thing. So I quickly turned my music off and went to open the door.
Right after I opened the door i fell to the floor from him smacking me.
"How many god damn times do I have to tell you to tell you to turn that shit down?" he screamed while looking at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't hear you say anything." I said while sitting there crying.
"Well maybe if your bullshit music wasn't playing so loud you would have heard me."

Then he started kicking me in the ribs, stomach, and anything else that got in the way.
When he was happy with the damage he left my room. I laid there
for about another hour crying before getting up to clean myself off.
I walked into the bathroom and saw that my nose shirt had blood from my nose on it.
So I slowly took it off because of the pain in my chest.
After getting it off i noticed that I had ALOT of bruises forming.
'Damn steal toed boots' i thought to myself. At least i will be able to cover this up at school tomorrow.
When i got done I walked into my room, and put my pjs on.
I turned my light of and got in bed pulling my covers over my and going to sleep, thinking
of how bad tomorrow at school will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry if it is crappy and short. It's my first story.