Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Far away

I unlocked the door without knocking and walked strait to my room with Matt following me carrying most of our stuff. We sat all of our clothes on the bed as Matt dialed his Mom. She said she didn't care what he did.

I guess I should have seen that one coming. She isn't a very kind woman. I showed him all of the house and then the basement. I had decided that I wanted to make this where Matt, the babies, and I stayed. There were no windows so I didn't have to worry about that, and Dee would have a hell of a time getting through the whole house to get here.

I guess he was getting to me more than usual, but he had followed me all day. And that freaked me out. I was in the middle of showing Matt my ideas when I heard the front door slam. It made me jump and run for Matt. He would protect me I knew. But then I heard the familiar voice of my father.

“She's here. Here stuff is in her room!” Next thing I knew I was in a huge monster hug from Jay. I jumped a little at that too. He noticed.

“Come on. You've got explaining to do.”

“Hey Baby.”

“Hey Daddy.”

“So guess what.”

“What?”

“We drove all the way to see you only to find a note for Ally saying that you were here.”

“Yeah. I decided to come home.”

“Why?”

“Can you guys back off her a little bit? She's had a really hard day.”

“What could shake her? She's strong.”

“Dee is back. He lied to her. He followed her around all day and then he gave her this.” He handed the paper over to my dad. I looked over to see my grandmother's will on the table. And that meant that she was dead.

“When were you gonna tell me that Gran died?”

“That's why we drove out sweetie.”

“Is that why you jumped when I hugged you?”

“Yes.”

“She almost had a heart attack when we heard the door slam.”

“I'm sorry, Baby. I was worried.”

“It's okay.” Then we heard the door again and Jay looked over at dad with a weird expression.

“Baby Girl!” And I ran back to Matt because that was a painfully familiar voice. Dad picked up the phone and called 911 as Jay locked the door. Matt pulled me to the far side of the room and we waited to see what would happen.

The door busted open to reveal a very angry Dee. He looked like he was going to kill and that set a whole new thought process in motion. I ran to him despite Matt trying to hold me back.

I saw the gun, but he was holding it loosely because I was running at him. I wrapped my arms around him and cried. The others were silent, but I think they knew what I was up to.

“I'll kill him for making you cry.” That statement gave me the fuel I needed to do what I had to do next.

“I want to do it.”

“Are you sure?” I just grabbed the gun from him and turned around I walked away from him towards Matt and jay and Dad. I raised the gun as I turned back towards the terror of my life.

Affter that everything happened to fast. The cops came in and took Dee away. I dropped a loaded gun which was stupid and we were taken upstairs to talk to the officers. I didn't hear very much of the conversation, but I heard the very last statement efore he left.

“Tell her I've never seen one of these situations end this well. She was brave. Stupid, but brave.” Then he walked out of the room.

“I'm so sorry you guys. I thought he was really dying.”

“Honey. It's okay. None of this is your fault, and now he is gonna for a long while.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End