Sequel: He's the Man

She's A Lady

Is That Yo Girl?

Four and a half weeks at this fucking school and I already have a hit list. There is this annoying boy in my chemistry class, that thinks he is going to make me fall in love with him by drawing little hearts on my paper when I’m not looking and writing long love letters that make me want to gag. He of course has an adversary in my Algebra, who instead of trying the soft side of a girl insists on picking on me then he apologizes only to play a trick on me.

Matt does not like this at all, but he has yet to ask me out so I have no ‘boyfriend’ to fend of f the eager sex-hounds that I know as James and Sky. James is obviously the nice one while Sky the rebellious asshole. Then there are the list of girls that I seem to have pissed of by being in Matt’s presence they are April and Madeline. And then there is Matt’s girlfriend, who is now visiting him every weekend and glaring at Ally and I for long periods of time while Matt remains oblivious. I still get at least a letter a day from Dee. Dad and the guys are trying to get a restraining order, but apparently it is harder than we thought to do that. They visit about every two weeks, but they are going on tour tomorrow so I won’t see them for a while.

Apparently my grandmother on my mom’s side of the family is ill. She’s already ninety-three years old. It surprises me that she’s still alive, but she is my grandmother none-the-less, so next weekend I am going to see her. I talked Matt into going with me while Alen and Ally have the suite to themselves.

I woke up at six this morning so I decided to walk down to the mailroom. Ally was sleeping soundly which leads me to believe that she is probably sick today. She is always up before I am. Of course the guys were still sleeping, so I was alone on my journey. No one was awake. The school was like a ghost town except for this one guy standing at the cafeteria doors across the breezeway from the mailroom. Maybe he’s waiting on his friend. But just as the thought crossed he started to walk. I just shrugged it off and walked to our mailbox. Pulling the mail out of the box, I heard the door to the mailroom close. So yeah I jumped, and so would you. But when I turned around it was just a small redheaded girl in her pajamas. I instantly felt both relieved and embarrassed that she had scared me. I just giggled at myself, closed the mailbox and walked back out of the room.

The person from earlier was standing by the entrance to my building. He seemed to be distracted by a bird nearby and from this far looked to be harmless. I was going to inquire about his bird friend who looked like a hummingbird, but by the time I got within earshot he pushed off of the wall and walked away from the building. I wondered about it until I got to my room when I heard a lot of noise coming from within.

“Her boyfriend told me himself that she sleeps in your bed with you. He showed me pictures!” As I walked into the room she pulled pictures out of her bag and gave them to Matt. Then she happened to notice that I was in the room, and her fury turned to me. “How dare you try to steel my boyfriend? As if he would even want you! You’re just a filthy little whore! Is that why mommy and daddy sent you away? Did you bring boys into their house? Were they just sick of you? I really want to know. Please enlighten us all as to why you plague our existence with your filth.”

“Do you really want to know princess? My mom sent me away because she is addicted to drugs. She sent me to my dad’s house when I was three. He didn’t even know about me. He raised me and is still to this day my best friend. I’m here because that ‘boyfriend’ I have is a fucking stalker who tried to rape me last time I was alone with him. So yeah I do sleep in your boyfriends bed with him because I’m afraid that my ‘boyfriend’ is going to break in and kill me. Are you happy now? I hope you are because I am not going to listen to you bitch about this bullshit all day.” And I went to my room to change into some clothes after that. I really didn’t want to tell that slut why I’m here, but I didn’t want Matt to be in trouble. I changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans, a green tube-top, and some black flip-flops. I walked out to hear her still bitching.

“…king her side over mine? I’m your girlfriend, and she’s just some random bitch.”

“She’s not a random bitch. She’s helped me a lot this year. And don’t talk about her like that.”

“Fine. We’re over. If you want to waste your time with some slut fine do it. But I’d watch out because I don’t believe that whole stalker thing. The boy I talked to this morning seemed like she was the most important thing in the world to him. He was hot too.” Then she walked to the door looked at me and smiled before walking to the elevators.

“Do you think she really talked to Dee this morning?”

“She’s a bitch, but she wouldn’t lie about something like that. And how would she have gotten those photos. They were really creepy. He’s watched us sleep, walk to classes, and he saw the kiss.” The first two I had thought were probable, but we kissed once and he was actually there to see it. I bet that pissed him off pretty bad.

Three weeks since the whole Marissa thing, and the letters are getting worse. I’m jumping about everything. I haven’t been sleeping much, and I’ve been trying to distract myself in any way possible. I’ve done extra credit, all of my homework with the most thorough answers, and I’ve read almost every textbook they gave me. I am losing my mind here. And that is why this weekend Ally and I are going to see my grandmother. She lives in Wyoming. I don’t know why anyone would want to live in Wyoming, but she does. And this weekend that is where I will be. And next weekend is Halloween. Ally and I are going to stop on the way to get our costumes. It should be pretty fun. The guys said they were going to Minneapolis this weekend to get their costumes. The school has a party for Halloween so I guess we’re all going.

“Ally, do you have all your stuff?”

“Yeah. I just have to grab my purse and say goodbye to Alen.”

“Cool. I’m ready whenever you are.” And when I turned around Matt was behind
me. He always looks so cute in his pajama pants. “Hey, Matt, I guess I’ll see you when I get back. Don’t hurt yourself while I’m gone.” It was meant to be a joke but I could see the worry in his eyes.

“I don’t like you two going all the way to your grandmothers alone. What if he follows you? He’s talked to you mom. He could know where she lives. What id he’s waiting for you?” By the time he had finished his little rant my head was buried in his chest and my arms tight around his body. “I just don’t want you to get hurt. And I know there’s power in numbers, but it’s you and Ally. You’re both small and sweet and cute. If I were him this would be the perfect chance to get to you.”

“Hey it’s just a few hours away. I’ll have my cell. You can call me whenever you want. I’ll be fine. I promise.”

“I just don’t want to lose you. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you.”

“Alright, Baby, lets hit the road before Matt here changes his mind and traps you in his bedroom for the weekend.” We walked slowly down the hall. The guys were both watching us until the elevator doors closed. “Alen didn’t want me to go. He said it was dangerous. If anyone follows us to your grandmothers, it will be those two.”

“So happy to be home. Baby, your grandmother is fucking crazy.”

“Yeah I know. It was nice of her to get our outfits though.” We walked into the room to see nobody home. I looked at her and motioned for the guys’ bedroom. We walked in to see that they were passed out on their beds. “Well, Ally, I’m going to take a shower. “

“Nope. I called it in the car.”

“Fine. You take our shower. And I’ll use Matt and Alen’s” She just rolled her eyes and walked to our room. I smiled before grabbing a pair of Matt’s pants and his tee shirt.

After my shower I walked out to find Matt and Alen awake and talking on Alen’s bed. I could still hear the shower in our room running. I always had taken short showers. They both looked up and Alen started to laugh. I just smirked and crawled onto his bed with the two.

“Why are you stealing my clothes?”

“Because they were in here and I didn’t want to go get my own. Plus Ally might get angry if I steal Alen’s clothes.”

“I would.” She was laughing seeing what I had chosen to wear.

“Hey, guys, would any of you like to go to the Gathering of the Juggalos this year? It’s the tenth. It’s going to be amazing. It’s not even until next august and they are already planning it.”

“Hell yeah I wanna go!”

“Well of course you want to go Matt. The question was more directed at the love birds.” Alen’s face got really strait then. He looked like he wanted to strangle a snake.

“Don’t start that love birds shit. I hate it when people do that.”

“I’m sure you do Alen. But really I just think you’re afraid everyone will think you’ve gone soft on us. But we know your not going soft.”

“Yeah. He is. He’s going soft.”

“Be nice, Matt, he’s in denial.”

“Alright I guess we should let the love birds have some time alone. Ally has
been away all weekend and Alen hasn’t shut up the whole time.” With that Matt and I jumped from the bed and ran out into the hallway towards the elevator. Alen was chasing us until the elevator doors closed. We laughed all the way to the cafeteria. I’ll admit not very far, but it’s farther when you can barely walk from the laughter.

We both got lasagna and sat at a table outside by the lake. It’s really a beautiful sight. The school was placed in-between two beautiful lakes. Matt was staring out into space eating, while I watched him and ate. I’d never felt so safe with someone my age before. Ally, Alen, and Matt had become so close to me. I will have been here for seven weeks tomorrow. I’m so excited. Halloween is this Saturday, and then we just have a week before we go home for break. Alen and Matt are staying here they said, but I’m going to talk to dad and see if they can come with us home. I think Ally is doing the same thing so it might just be Matt that comes home for about a month, but I don’t mind that. I really like to be around him. He seems to have a way of keeping me happy without even having to try.

“What ya thinkin’ about, Baby?”

“Oh. I was just thinking about how everything has changed this year.”

“What do you mean?”

“Back home I pretty much just chill with the guys because all of the people I
hang with are always high or drunk. They probably never noticed I was even gone. The only one that ever really wanted to hangout with me was Dee. I have rotten luck. But now I have friends that I can hang out with just to hang out. I like it. Dad says he’s been noticing I’m more carefree now. I guess it’s a good thing I came out here. Even if I am in BFE.”

“I’m glad, but what the hell id BFE?”

“Bum Fucked Egypt. The middle of nowhere.” I smiled and he got this look in his eye. I’d never seen that look before.

“Come walk with me.” And then we started to walk down towards the water. We walked for about an hour before getting tired and sitting down. I had this feeling we were being watched too. Then out of nowhere Matt just leans over and kisses me. “I care about you, Baby. I’ve never really cared this much about a girl before.” Then he kissed me again. It was a lingering kiss that grew more passionate by the minute. We stayed like that just kissing and touching for about ten minutes before we heard something from one of the buildings behind us.

“Shit, Matt, we gotta get out of here. It’s already 8 o’ clock. Ally and Alen are going to worry. We’ve been gone for three hours.” He smiled at me got up and adjusted his clothes before we slowly walked back towards our building picking up our trash left be the table on the way. I didn’t want to tell Matt why I really wanted to get inside though. I saw someone leave that building. And that someone look extremely familiar even in the dim lighting.

The week was about the same as every other week. I focused on my work. I did extra credit. I did everything possible to distract myself from my worries. I was constantly worried that he was going to come for me. What if I was with Ally when it happened? What if he hurt one of them? I’m sure he doesn’t like Matt. He says he’ll ‘save’ me from Matt soon. He thinks Matt is hurting me somehow and that it’s his job to protect me.

Meanwhile Alen and Matt kept their Halloween costumes hidden from us. I tried everything to get it out of them, but they were very secretive about it. I was on the ‘party committee’ helping to decorate the gym for the Halloween Party on Saturday night. I was also on the ‘Get Booze Committee’ helping to get booze to spike the punch bowl. We had this shit on lock down. Everyone was getting as much booze as possible. Only three people were keeping it safe in their room. And someone would be randomly selected from the committee to spike it that way no one could rat us out. There would be only four people who knew who did it. Two of us were Matt and I. The third was Angel from Matt’s gym class. This kid was tough too. Nobody was going to try to rat this mother fucker out.

It was the day before and Matt still hadn’t told me. He just kept saying that I would find out when I saw him tomorrow night. The party started at eight and ended at eleven. Then it ended again when all the booze in our room was gone. Ooops. Did I say booze? I meant Juice. Apple juice.
♠ ♠ ♠
third chapter today...
sorry i didn't post sooner, but i just have to make sure that i don't want to change things so they make better sense in later chapters
the big one will be out next
my favorite stalker finally gets to see his girl
what will happen?
is he going to kill her?
i just don't know
you have to watch stalkers they suprise you every time