Shattered In Pieces

Eleven

"What do you know that I don’t?" I asked coldly.

"Ask Ashley! Not me!"

"Fine! Where is she? Don’t tell me you don’t know because you guys are always attached."

"She's in the library!"
I said nothing more, just pushed past him and booked it towards the library.

"Ashley, come talk to me." I said, lifting her up by her arm. She came into the hall with me.

"What?"

"Talk to me about Jill." I demanded. "Everything."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything! There's obviously a reason for everything she does! And there has to be something I'm not getting because everyone is telling me that breaking up with her was a bad mistake!"

"You broke up with her!? Jimmy, where did she go?!"

"Up one of the stair wells! I didn’t follow her!"

"You're a fucking asshole!" she hissed to me, shoving me backwards before running down the hall.

"Ashley! Wait" I called, chasing after her quickly. I grabbed her arm and spun her around. "Go look for her later! Tell me what's up and I'll help you find her!"

"Fine! You want to know why she's crazy about you? Why she constantly talks and begs for sex!?"

"Yes! Tell me!"

"Because in her family, it is expected of the girls to get pregnant and start a family as soon as possible! And to have kids! A lot of them!" she growled to me. "She has seven sisters and two brothers. She's the youngest of them all and she's failing! turning 17 and she's still a goddamn virgin!" I couldn’t comprehend what she was saying. Or why she was saying it. "Her parents are pissed at her because she's so attached to you and you are so stuck on it being special! She loves you, Jimmy! She has since the first day you met. She is willing to be disowned from her family for you. And you break her heart. Now if you excuse me, I need to go find her before she kills herself." She was basically in tears as she stormed away, leaving me dumbfounded. What the fuck just happened?!
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe PLOT TWIST

i love doing that so much... here ya go!

COMMENT for another update
SUBSCRIBE so you know that i did it :D (i'm truthful to my word!)