Shattered In Pieces

Three

"I want to play too!" he pouted. "You love me..."

"I know." she giggled. I sighed and rested my head on the table.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jill asked me quietly, massaging my shoulders. I leaned into her massaging hands, relaxing.

"I need a massage...and I wish you'd stop with these games...it stresses me out..."

"I can tell...you're tense..."

"Is that supposed to turn me on?" I chuckled.

"I don’t know... if you want it to it can..." she said shyly.

"You turn me on all the time." I winked. "But I'm patient. I can wait. Unlike some people!" I looked over to Johnny and Ashley who were making out heatedly. Way too heatedly for school.

"Hmm..." she said thoughtfully. "Why don't we kiss like that in school?"

"I didn't think you'd want to..." I mumbled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why wouldn’t I want to make out heatedly with my baby boy?" she giggled, sitting on my lap.

I raised a playful brow and started kissing her neck. "Hmm...I like that idea...we're just so, conserved as a couple. Not that it's a bad thing." She giggled quietly, resting her hands on my shoulders to keep herself steady. I pressed my lips to hers heatedly, putting all the lust I had ever felt for her behind it. She moaned quietly, but pulled away, blushing. "You okay...?" I asked, pouting disappointedly.

"Yeah...sorry..." she bit her lip.

"No worries..." I quickly smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're not ready, I understand."

"But...I am ready..."

"Well, you're shy. No worries." I shrugged simply and kissed the side of her head. I glanced at Johnny for a moment, noticing his face start to turn pale. Picking up what was left of my sandwich; I threw it and hit his head. "Breathe, dipshit!" he pulled away with a gasp, starting to breathe, and Ashley giggled.

"I'm sorry...." she said again.

"If you die of suffocation, I'll miss your sorry ass." I laughed at him before shaking my head. I hugged Jill to me gently. "There's not to be sorry about, Baby. I like to breathe." I chuckled.

"Okay." She rested her head on my shoulder with a quiet sigh.

"Aw...babe...what's wrong?" I asked softly, stroking her hair lovingly.

"I want to go to bed..." she whispered before biting my ear.

A violent shiver went down my spine. "We have to stay here in school though, Baby Girl." I whispered in hers, rubbing her back.

"Why? I have all I need right here....you teach me everything I need to know... Math... Anatomy... Health..."

"Jilly, not here." I shook my head. "I want it to be special-shut the fuck up!" Johnny had started laughing once again. She jumped as I yelled her eyes wide.

"Wha-...?"

"No no no, not you!" I kissed her lips gently. "I'm talking to Johnny. He finds it hilarious that I want our first time to be special."

"That's not nice." Ashley scolded.

"But it's funny!" Johnny whined. Jill blushed, resting her head on my shoulder again.

"It is not!" I glared at him, stroking her hair. "Didn't you want your first time to be special with Ash?" Whoops, that was a loaded question.

"Well...yeah, but I wasn’t making a huge deal out of it like you are..."

"I'm not making a huge deal out of it." I shook my head, "I only want our first time to be something we remember for the rest of our lives. And, if I remember correctly, you spent the entire week before hand trying to figure out what you were going to do to her." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Shut up! I did not!" he blushed. "And, you're not a virgin, if I remember correctly!" Jill sighed quietly, turning the other way.

"Yes you did. And neither were you." I shot back, making Ash raise an eyebrow. I held Jill just the slightest bit tighter.

"You weren't...?" Ash looked at him. Serves him right!

"Y-yes I was..!" he looked away.

She simply sighed and shook her head. He glared at me, obviously hurt. I glared right back. "Don't look at me for help. Are you okay...?" I asked Jill softly, "I'm sorry..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next one....a little more than 20 minutes later....

better late then never!

comment/ subscribe!!!