Shattered In Pieces

Five

"Jill...!!" I didn't run after her. "God fucking damnit." I punched the locker beside Ash, making her jump.

"You okay, Jimmy?"

"Do I look it?" I asked coldly.

"...Want to explain why you're not?" She shrugged off my coldness as if it didn't faze her.

"She won't even talk to me! All she does is play games! I'm so sick of it! She wants sex, games, and to make me mad."

She frowned a little, leaning back against the locker. "Does she know you feel this way...?"

"Cut it out with the Dr. Phil bullshit."

"I'm serious."

"I am too! She should know! She should see it on my face! Oh, wait. She doesn’t stop long enough to look!"

"I'm not giving you any Dr. Phil bullshit. Did you ever stop to think that maybe something's not right? That there's a reason for her acting like this...?"

"Like what?!"

"I don't know, Jimmy." She sighed and looked down at the floor. "I'm just trying to help...that's all..."

"Well, I need a suggestion as to what could be wrong...or why she would act so crazy like this..."

"I don't know! Why do people usually act off the wall? Sugar, caffeine, drugs, chemical imbalance in the brain..." She shook her head.

"What does the last one mean?"

"Bipolar, Mania, ADD, ADHD...get the picture? Or do I have to go through the rest of the alphabet." She made a face.

"Do you think she has any of that...?"

"James, I don't know! You're around her more than I am lately."

"Okay, fine. Wanna help me find her again in case I need help again?"

"Fair enough. Only if you skip with me." She gave me a small smile.

I rolled my eyes as she linked her arm with mine, and we started skipping down the hallway. We stopped and she pulled her arm away from mine as Jill was walking next to the principal with her head hung sadly.

"Jilly, what did you do?" Ashley started walking backwards to keep up with them.

"I got caught going into the locker...and then trying to run and hide under the stairwell..." I shook my head with a sigh, running my hands over my face. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. I walked up to her and took her hand into my own, squeezing it gently. She looked up at me sadly.

"Don’t worry; I don’t think they'll say anything." I said as we approached his office. He held the door open for her, but closed it behind himself. I took a seat on the bench against the wall.

"Mind if I take off...?" Ashley mumbled, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Unless you need help..."

"I'm gonna wait here....you do what you want. I'll have her call you and tell you what happened unless we see you later."

"Alright...I'm going to make sure Johnny is staying out of trouble." She sighed and gave me a small wave before heading out of the office.
I rested my head back on the wall behind me, closing my eyes. What if something was wrong...? I'd still love her...but...it wouldn’t be the same...nothing would. I heard the door to the principal's office open, making me look up. Jill walked out of the office, a paper in hand that was covered in writing, and she had a few dried tears on her cheeks.

"Babe, what's wrong...? What happened?" I stood abruptly, holding her to me tightly. She held the paper out to me, and my eyes widened as I took a suspension paper into my hands. My eyebrows pulled together angrily as I read it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda long chapter
Im in school again >_< XD
More later, and then again later. i like this story :)

Comment and subscribe please!!!! :D