Shattered In Pieces

Six

....acting out in school....destroying property...invading privacy...needs medical forms...? What the fuck happened in there?!

"Babe, what's going on?"

"My mom is coming to get me. I'm suspended until I get my 'manic lifestyle' under control." She whimpered.

"Fucking A..." I hissed darkly, letting go of her quickly. My hands formed into tight fists in anger. "They have no fucking right to kick you out of school for that! Those mother fucking prick assholes!!"

"MR. SULLIVAN! LANGUAGE!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm pissed!" I said innocently.

"Get out of this office right now!!" She snarled.

"Okay, Fine!" I took Jill's hand and pulled her out of the office with me.

"No no no, she must come back in here!" Jill was pulled back a little. "Until her mom comes."

"We'll be right here, talking. You can see us through this little window."

"You need to wait in this office." She growled shortly.

"Jim...my mom is here..."

I turned around to see her mom, looking not so happy to see me with her, and on top of that, not happy to have to come get her 'suspended' daughter.

"Jill, let's go." She muttered, motioning for her to come over.

"I'll see you later, okay? I promise." I whispered. I pressed my lips to hers gently, hugging her tightly.

She kissed me back just as gently, sighing as her mom cleared her throat. "Lets go, Jill." Her mom repeated impatiently.

"Bye baby." I sighed.

"Bye..." she whispered, following her mom down the stairs. Shaking my head, I slumped back against the wall and slid down it slowly. Now what was I supposed to do!? Matt came around the corner, talking to one of the math teachers, Mrs. Zaino.

"Alright Matthew, thank you for walking with me, it was nice to talk to you." she grinned at him.

"You too, Mrs. Zaino. Have a good day." He smiled.

"Oh ya hun, you too!" she cackled her crazy cackle before walking into the office, but stopped halfway through the door. "James, hun, get up off the floor, you'll wrinkle your nice shirt."

I stood up and made a face. "Yes Mrs. Zaino."

"Mrs. Zaino....!!!" Ashley came running down the hall, pouting. She looked as though she was ready to cry. "Mrs. Zaino, Johnny is being an asshole again..."

"Oh, Ashley sweetheart, give me one minute to give this referral to the office and I can help you kick his butt into shape, hun!" I glanced down at the referral, to see Jill's name on it.

"I'll take it for you." I offered, "Look at her Zaino, it looks like she's ready to cry..." All the more reason for me to rip it up! Besides, Ash wasn't really that upset. She probably just wanted to get back at Johnny for lying.

"Thank you, James! You're such a good kid!" she smiled at me before walking over to Ashley and wrapping her arm around her shoulders.

I could have sworn Ashley cringed, but she faked a smile nonetheless. "Thanks, Mrs. Zaino..." She mumbled. She mouthed a 'You owe me.' to me before letting herself be led away. I quickly tore up the referral as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, Mrs. Zaino... good times in her math class...
all the shit written on here about her is all the stuff she's actually said XD
works great for comedy :D

Comment/ Subscribe, please!