Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

The Beggining

Abigail Parkinson was treated like trash by her parents. She did nothing wrong and has always gotten perfect grades at her school, In fact she is top of her class! Her room is always clean and her chores are always done.

So what was wrong with Abigail? She didn't get an acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

Yep, that what was so wrong with Abigail Parkinson. Her snobby pure-blood parents think she's complete crap because she doesn't go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.

I know you must think, "Parkinson? as in Pansy Parkinson? Are they cousins or something?"

No. Actually, they are sisters, twin sisters.

But, they are fraternal twins. Abigail has beautiful dark brown eyes and soft silky dark brown hair, which is very different from the rest of her family.

Now, Abby's parents put Pansy on a pedestal besause she got into Hogwarts. Better yet, she got into Slytherin, where any respectable person would be placed. Pansy get anything she wants without question.

So your thinking, "Pansy must be a spoilt brat and rubs it in her poor sister's face. She's probably going to be one of the main antagonists of this story and have a hoard of evil minions that follow her every move and tell her which lip gloss will match her outfit."

Actually, no. Pansy feels really guilty because of everything that she has gotten and everything that her sister hasn't, so everytime she can sneak Abigail away from work, she will.

So, let's get on to the day when this story actually starts.

Abby and Pansy were at home. Their parents were at an all adults party at the Malfoys, so Pansy was helping her with some of the housework that Abigail is suppose to do.

They were cleaning the pool and talking when they heard the doors open and shut.

They looked at each other, eyes wide. Immediately, Pansy got on one of the pool chairs and started reading Witch Weekly while Abigail continued to clean the pool.

"Pansy?" the two heard their mother say.

"Yes, mother?" she said.

Her parents walked out to the pool. They looked at Abigail, who was working her butt off, then at Pansy. "Sweetheart," her mother started, "there is going to be a grand party at the Malfoy's house where he shall be choosing a future bride. You are going to go and win him, so all those other little brats that call themselves perfect will know who is actually perfect."

"Mother, I already know him! He's like my brother, I can't do that!"

"You can, and you will! Unless you don't want a decent husband and to live happily ever after."

Pansy, who knew her parents could very well do that, put her head down in defeat. "Ok." she said quietly.

Her mother smiled. "Good. Now we need to go buy you a dress tommorrow, the party is Saturday." Then her parents left.

Pansy gave an annoyed scoff. "I can't do that to him. You know that!"

Abigail nodded. Pansy had told her several times about Draco Malfoy and his relationship with Pansy. They had tried dating third year, but they mutually decided that they were better off as close friends. "What are you going to do?" Abby questioned.

Pansy shrugged. "Oh, I wish you could come. Draco seems more your type of guy than mine."

Abigail laughed. "What about all that hair gel? I could never live with that!"

"Oh, he doesn't do that anymore. I have to show you a more recent picture of him! Let me go get it." She ran out and Abigail kept cleaning the pool.

After a few minutes she came back. "This is a really good one. I took it over at the lake by the school."

Pansy handed her the picture. He was sitting on a rock, staring out into the water. He was staring out into the lake and had one hand fisted under his chin. His hair was a platinum blonde that fell straight down around his face.

"Wow." Abigail said.

"Oh, I just think you two would be so good together. There's just... something.... that tells me he is perfect for you."

"Well," Abigail said, "no matter how perfect we are, I'll never get to go to that party. So we might as well forget it."

Pansy sighed and went into the house. The hope that Abigail would have the love of her life was as Abigail thought. Almost impossible.

ALMOST.

Draco was sitting in his room thinking, "How am I going to go through this party? I can't find a bride! Love just... isn't meant for me."

He decided to send Pansy and owl for some advise.

~Pansy,
I can't do this ball thing. I can't choose a bride. Love isn't my type of thing. I can't fall in love and whatever girl I pick, she'll just be a trophy wife, that will take all my money and get a boob job.

Ok. You can laugh at that last part. It is kinda funny.

Draco~

He sent the letter and waited for a reply, which was in less than half and hour.

~Draco,
I don't know how to help you. All I know is that she's somewhere, that one true love of yours. Please don't give up on that. There is someone out there that won't care about your money, or what kind of power you have. She'll love YOU, Draco Malfoy. She'll love you for that stupid smirk of yours, that occasional smile that only comes up around those you would die for, and would want you whether you are a Malfoy or a.... Weasley. She'll love you Draco, believe that she's out there.

Pansy~

Draco smiled at Pansy's written speech and wondered, could love seriously be for him?

He just shrugged and put the letter aside...