Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

Cocky Much?

*Pansy*
I woke up and instantly went to Abigail. Something felt right today, and I didn't know if it was twin telepathy. I was hoping it was though, because if Abby was better, then I would be better.

I got to Draco's door and was about to knock before I heard Abby's giggle.

"Hush Abigail, we don't want anyone to hear." Draco said softly and in what Abby called his 'sexy' voice. Well, one, it's too late to keep one person from hearing, and two. . . GROSSS!!!

"Draco, shouldn't we go down and tell everybody that I've gotten my memory back?" Abby said. I KNEW IT WAS TWIN TELEPATHY!!! I silenty smiled.

"Can't we tell them later? I just want to lay right here and hold you. It's been a whole week since I've held you." Draco was such a romantic, he deserved Abigail. I couldn't stop myself from smiling when he said that.

"Happily ever after." I whispered to myself. Then I wondered, does this mean the wedding is back on?

"Pansy?" Abigail said. Did she hear me, or was she talking to Draco? I heard someone come to the door. It opened and I saw Abigail pull it all the way open and lean on the post. "Morning." she said. "Why didn't you knock. Our twin telepathy doesn't tell us everything that the other is doing, or else there would be a lot I didn't do with Draco."

"I know. I just... didn't want to interrupt." That sounds wrong.

"So you just decided to listen at the door." she asked, almost laughing.

"You no. Draco was just being so sweet to you..." I am digging myself in a hole!

Abigail laughed again. "Are you jealous?" she joked.

I decided to joke along. "Oh, yes, Abigail. So... so jealous." I jokingly pushed her out of the way and toward Draco, who was just pulling a black t-shirt over his head.

"You know," I said, "You look really hot in those pajama pants." He laughed and he came closer to me.

"I know," he said, "I look hot in anything."

I opened my mouth wide. "Cocky much?" He looked down at his middled. "I don't mean that cock!" I said and started to run after him. He ran way and I followed just the same. Abigail decided to follow us.

He started to run downstairs. He jumped the last four stairs, but didn't land too gracefully. . .

"Oh, no." I said.