Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

After the Fall

*Abigail*
"It's just a bad fracture, Mrs. Malfoy." The doctor at St. Mungos told Narcissa, who had gone mad when she heard her sons yelp and came running to find him sitting on his bum at the bottom of the steps with his right arm in an angle that it wasn't suppose to be in. (Haha, thought something worse was going to happen, didn't you?)

I went to Narcissa's side. "Can you fix it with magic?" I asked. I loved magic, but if Draco's arm was going to stay that way instead of the regular way... I would rather them not use magic.

The doctor looked down at me and replied, "We could do it by magic, but I think it be best just to put him in a cast. You can see him now if you like."

Narcissa immediately went running to her son while me and Pansy slowly walked down to his room.

When we got into the room, we saw him examining his arm, which had been put in a black cast. I sat beside him. He looked at me. "What do you think of it?" He stuck the big black thing in my face.

I put his arm down. "It's beautiful, Draco," I said sarcastically. He smiled and continued to examine it. I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't think you will eat your arm off honey." I said.

"I know," he said, "It's just so... thick and... hard."

I paused for a second. I bent over and quietly said, "We are talking about the cast, right?"

"Yeah," he said, "but, you know..."

"Not another word, Draco Lucius Malfoy." I said as I sat back in the chair.

He seemed to listen, since I used his whole name.

We left and, one we got back home, he immediately started a little "mommy, mommy, I hurt myself so I'll just lay here while you do everything for me" party.

"You know I'm not going to do this when you get married to me." I said a we sat in our room and Narcissa had gone to get her only child a drink.

He looked at me with a hurt expression. "Why?"

"Because it's not going to kill you to do things yourself." I replied. "When I married you, I hoped I wouldn't be a slave anymore."

He looked at me and his expression soften. "And you won't, sweetie. I promise."