Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

The Wand's Witch

The next day, Draco was woken up by his mother.

"Did you find anyone, sweetheart?" Narcissa Malfoy asked.

Draco sat up in his bed and slightly smiled. "Yeah, mum, I did?"

Narcissa smiled at that. "Who is it, Draco?"

Then Draco saddened. "I didn't get her name."

He saw his mother's face fall. "Why?"

"I thought I had more time, but then she was gone. She was in a hurry for something."

"Draco, I'm sure we'll find her. We know everyone that went to the party."

He nodded, then looked at his bedside table, and the two wands.

Immediately, his face brightened. "She did drop this, though," he said, picking up her wand.

Narcissa took it from Draco's grasp. "Draco, this is perfect. We could probably go to Ollivander's today. He can easily figure out who's wand this is!"

"I'll be ready in half an hour."

"All right. I'll go tell your father where we're going." Then she left Draco's room.

"You dropped your wand? Why not a piece of jewelry or something?" Pansy asked. She was in the pool on a float while Abgiail was triming the hedges.

"I was trying to make it look like it was an accident. If he saw me trying to drop something, he might of thought I didn't want it or something."

"How are you going to learn at Beauxbatons? You know your wands a pretty important thing. Unless you don't actually learn magic, like we do at Hogwarts."

"I know, I know. I guess I'll just have to sneak out and go to Ollivander's to get me a new one," she said. "Plus, aren't wands different with every person?"

Pansy sat up and stuck her legs in the water, strattling the float. "You are a genius."

Abigail looked at her sister. "Thanks. Now what does that have to do with the certain situation here?"

"Draco will probably go to Ollivander's to see who's wand it is. Mr. Ollivander ALWAYS knows the owner of a wand. Then he'll come here, wanting to know who Abigail Parkinson is."

Abigail's eyes widened. "Then mom and dad will know. They'll get SO mad! You don't know what they'll do."

Pansy slumped over in defeat. "Oh, yeah. So what are we going to do now?"

Abigail shrugged. "Just act like nothing happened until the time comes. Then and only then will we think of what do."

Draco ran into Ollivander's.

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy. Did something happen to your wand?"

"No, Mr. Ollivander, I was wondering-" He pulled out the wand that belonged to his princess. "Do you know who's wand this is?"

Mr. Ollivander took the wand and examined it. "Hawthorn and unicorn hair. It's almost exactly like yours, Mr. Malfoy, except it's eight inches, not ten."

Draco was amazed at the likeness of the two wands. "Do you know who's wand it is?"

"Abigail Parkinson's."

"Parkinson?" Draco thought. "Well, all I have to do is ask Pansy who that is."

"Thank you, Mr. Ollivander." He said, then he left.

He met his mother at a nearby shop.

"Did you find out who it is?" Narcissa asked.

He nodded. "I did. I think we'll need to visit the Parkinsons."

His mother nodded, and then they went home.