Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

Leaving My Prison

Abigail was in the kitchen, preparing lunch when her sister came in.

"Abby, you'll have to make enough for three more people now. The Malfoy's are coming."

Pansy noticed her sister freeze, "Did they say why?"

Pansy shook her head. "They just said they were coming. Dad would never say no to them!"

"Do you think it could be something about the wand?"

Pansy shrugged. "Mum and Dad think that Draco's coming to propose. I barely even got to talk to him before I saw him ogling you!"

"Really? He was doing that?" Abigail said, slightly smiling.

Pansy looked at her dreamy appearance. "Yes, his jaw was dropped. I told you that you were his perfest girl. And he's your perfect guy!"

Abby sighed.

Then a knock on the door brought them back to the current reality, and Abigail started to prepare the extra meals.

As Draco walked into the house, his excitement excelerated about a hundred times.

"Hey, Draco!" Pansy said as she came out of what he thought was a kitchen.

Draco smiled. "Hey, Pansy. would you mind if I spoke to you alone for a minute?"

"sure, we can go to my room," she replied. "Come this way." She started walking to a flight of stairs.

Draco followed her to her room. She opened the door.

"Sit anywhere." Pansy said.

As soon as he found a seat, he noticed something hanging up. A blue number, not unlike the one his princess was wearing.

"I know you lied to me, Pansy." Draco said, in an unaccusing tone.

"Yes, I did, Draco. It was for certain reasons, though."

Draco smiled. "I understand. And that's why I wanted to ask you privately... who is Abigail Parkinson?"

"My twin sister." Pansy said.

Draco's eyes widened. "Really? How come I've never heard of her?"

"She never got her letter to hogwarts, and Mum and Dad didn't like it."

the seriousness in her voice sounded like Abigail had been through a lot. "That's her dress, isn't it?" Draco said pointing at it.

She nodded. "But as far as my parents are concerned, it's MY dress. They have no idea she went to the party. We would both be killed if they knew."

"I have her wand. She dropped it when..."

"I know."

"And I have a ring for her, if she accepts my proposal." He took out the small jewelry box.

Pansy's face brightened. "You're proposing to her?"

Draco nodded. "I guess you'll really be my sister! Do you think I could see her?"

Pansy nodded. "We'll have to go the back way, though."

Abigail had just gotten done when her father came in.

"Are you done, girl?"

"Yes," she replied.

He smiled. "godd. Now so you know not to come in while our future in-laws are here... CRUCIO!"

The pain instantly came to her.

"Perhaps you'll remember." he said, then walked out.

All she could do was slide to the ground, and cry. Then everything went black.

Draco followed Pansy into the kitchen. Then he felt Pansy stiffen.

"Pansy? What..."

"Abby!" Pansy said as she ran over to a form.

Draco went to it and saw his princess. Dirty, in rags, and clearly unconscious.

"Abby, wake up! Draco's here, he came for you!" Pansy was almost to the point of tears.

Draco knew who could have done this, and a rage went through him.

"Stay there, Pansy." He said. "Stay with her."

He walked out and saw Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson and his parents.

Draco pulled out his wand. "What kind of person does that?"

The two couple's eye went to him.

"Draco?" his father said, "What are you talking about?"

He stormed over to the Parkinsons. "WHAT KIND OF PERSON HURTS A GIRL LIKE THAT?"

Mr. Parkinson said, "Weren't you suppose to be talking to Pansy?"

"That is none of you concern. I want to know why there is an unconscious girl in your kitchen! Why YOUR DAUGHTER is unconscious in your kitchen, and you know I'm not talking about Pansy."

Mr. Parkinson was at a loss for words.

"Father, I think we need to leave. Pansy and her sister are coming with us."

Lucius nodded and got up.

Draco went back into the kitchen.

"What was all that yeling?" Pansy said.

"I'll explain later." he said as he picked up Abigail, "We are leaving, you too."

All Pansy could do was nod and follow him.