Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

The Proposal

Draco went into his room, where Abigail was laying.

He sat beside Pansy. "Any luck?"

Pansy shook her head slowly.

"Three days... why does this have to happen to me?" he said.

"Bad luck certainly find it's way to people, and Potter thinks he's got it bad?" she scoffed.

Draco nodded. "Well, everyone tries to outdo the other. I'm not just pointing out Potter either, he just may not realize what all of us go through. Plus, there may be someone out there with worse than us."

There was silence after that. Draco and Pansy both watched Abigail. Her chest rose and fell, telling them that there was hope.

"Why don't you go get some lunch? I'll tell you if anything happens." Draco said.

As soon as Pansy walked out, Draco sat down.

"Abby, Abigail... Oh, I hope my name is as sweet to your lips as yours is to mine." Draco said. He reached over and combed his fingers through her hair. "I want to hear it so bad."

Then, she stirred. Her body moved itself to lay on it's side, then her eyes fluttered open. She looked at Draco with a confused expression. "Where am I?"

Draco smiled. "Pansy," he called. Then he answered the question. "You're in my room."

She realized who she was talking to and blurted out, "Draco, wh-what happened?"

"We found you on the kitchen floor of you house. You were unconscious and I took you away from their. I knew who did it to you by what Pansy had told me. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

She smiled. "Don't be. It's not your fault."

Then Pansy rushed in. "Abby, you're awake!"

Abby laughed. "No, I'm not." she joked.

"Shut up!" Pansy said, then they began to laugh.

"I'll leave you two alone." Draco said, starting to get up.

"No, don't Draco. I've had plenty of time with her. Besides, you've got something to give her, don't you?"

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Talk to you later, Abby." Then she walked out.

Once she was out, Abigail said, "What was that about?"

Draco began to get nervous. "Um... your wand! Yeah, you kind of dropped it at the ball." He picked it up from the bedside table.

Abigail knew that wasn't what her sister was talking about, but she knew she wasn't going to push the subject. "Thanks." She smiled. "So, have you just been sitting here? Waiting for me to wake up?"

Draco nodded. "Yeah, I didn't sleep the first night, but..."

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked.

"Three days."

"Oh. Well, thanks for saving me."

Draco smiled and ran a hand through her hair, then he came close to her face and said in a flirting manner, "It was my pleasure."

"Kiss me."

And that's what he did. His right hand went behind her neck, while his left went around her waist. It was slow and full of the love they shared.

"Oh my!" the voice of Narcissa Malfoy was heard. They parted and looked at the intruder. "I am so sorry."

Draco noticed Abigail trying not to laugh. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"It is funny, Draco." she said, then stopped. "So, aren't you gonna introduce us?"

"Uh, yeah. Mum, this is Abigail. Abigail, this is my mum."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Malfoy." Abby said.

"Nice to meet you, too, Abigail. Is everything all right with you?"

Abigail nodded. "Everything is fine."

"Would you like anything to eat?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok. What would you like? Pansy said pasta was your favorite."

"Yes." Abigail said, smiling.

"Then I'll ask the house elves to prepare some of that. You just rest, and Draco, don't push her into anything." she said seriously.

Draco smiled at his mother. "I won't mother."

Narcissa smiled and left, then Pansy stuck her head in the room. "Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure," Abigail said.

She walked in. "So, what's up? Did Draco asked any certain question?"

Abigail shook her head.

Pansy slapped Draco on the arm. "Why didn't you ask her?"

"Why did you have to hit me?"

"Why do you have to be such a baby?"

"I'm not being a baby, YOU HIT ME!"

"You're a quidditch player! You should have some muscle on your arms!"

"Quidditch?" Abigail said, very interested that Draco was an athlete. (and you know why! and if you don't, well... I'm gonna explain!)

"Yeah," Draco said, "I'm a seeker, all my muscle is in my abs." He stuck his tongue out at Pansy.

"You two really are like brother and sister!" Abigail said, laughing. "You have that same immature fighting."

"It's not immature," Draco said, crossing his arms and pouting.

Abigail smiled. "You look cute when you pout."

Draco smiled. "You look cute all the time." he said in a little kid way.

"Aw," Pansy said, "Now, why don't you ask her?"

"Ask me what?" Abigail said.

"Draco?" Pansy said.

He didn't say anything.

"Dwaco?" Abigail said in a baby voice.

Draco finally gave up. He took the small box out of his pocket and gave it to Abigail.

Once Abigail opened it, her jaw dropped. The diamond was simple, but gorgeous, and it was held by a silver ring.

"Oh, Draco." she said. "It's beautiful."

"Will you marry me?" Draco asked her. The look on his face was full of hope.

"Of course I will!" Abigail said, reaching up and hugging Draco. "My life just keeps getting better and better because of you, Draco Malfoy."