Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

Shopping

Draco was woken by a knock on the door.

"Get up!" Pansy said. "We're going shopping!"

"Why?"

"Because, Abby needs new clothes,"

Draco rolled his eyes. Then shook Abby awake.

"What?" she said in a cranky manner.

"We have to go get you some clothes, baby."

She opened her eyes. "Can't I just borrow your clothes for a while? We're just gonna be around the house."

Draco laughed. "You really think that? We're probably gonna have about three or four engagement parties, hun."

"Three?"

"Yep. That means three party dresses."

She sat up. "Well, what am I gonna wear to Diagon Alley?"

"I don't know, borrow something from Pansy."

She sighed. "I just want to stay here, sleeping."

Draco smiled slightly. "Hey, why don't we sneak out after we get everything and go to this little coffee shop I love and just hang out with each other."

"I guess," she said, "but can I use your Slytherin hoodie? Please?"

"Why?"

"It smells like you." she said, smiling a little.

He leaned in and kissed her. "Ok."

"YAY!!!" she said, suddenly hyper. She jumped out of bed. She crossed the room, grabbed the hoodie, and took one long deep breath just to smell it.

He laughed.

"You're being mean!" She said.

He stopped laughing and smirked. "What, you don't like me being naughty?" He said in a very seductive voice.

She smiled. "I do when when your like that!" she said, strolling over to him.

Abigail went over to the bed and kissed him. As the kiss grew more passionate, she sat on the bed, leaning against him.

"We can't do this now," he said, breaking them apart. "We've got to get ready."

She groaned.

Then the door was knocked again. "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE AND PRY YOU TWO APART! I DON'T CARE WHAT I SEE! ABBY, YOU NEED TO GET READY! QUIT MESSING AROUND WITH DRACO, YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO DO THAT WHEN YOU'RE MARRIED!"

Abigail opened the door. "Ok, I'm coming. Happy?"

She huffed. "How much time could you spend in one room, you two?"

Draco came up. "I don't know. Wanna experiment? You time, we'll be the guinea pigs."

"No," she said sternly.

"Well, you were wondering, we're trying to answer that question!"

Abigail pulled the elastic on Draco's pajama pants and let go.

"OW!!! What was that for?"

She smiled. "You may be my fiance, but I think I'm siding with my sister right now."

"Why?" he said, whining like a four-year-old.

She kissed him. "Because if we spent all our time in that bedroom, we'd be sick of each other before the wedding."

"Or just Abby, from morning sickness." Pansy muttered.

Abigail's eyes widened. "Pansy!"

Draco nodded his head, "She's got a point, you know."

"I can control myself better than that!"

"I can't." Draco said.

Pansy laughed. "Well, come on, Abby. We gotta pick something for you to wear out of my stuff."

Abby, after grabbing the Slytherin hoodie, went with her sister.

Two hours later, They were ready to go shopping.

They apparated to Diagon Alley. Right in front of Madame Malkins shop.

"Good morning." said one of the sales ladies. "Oh, hey Draco. Hey Pansy."

"Hi, Meg." Pansy said. "I'm just going to go look at fabrics."

"Hey, Megan," Draco said, "What are you doing, working here? I thought you were going to work in Hogsmeade."

"Tried that, didn't work. Madame Rosemerta is out to get me. So, I heard about that little party you had. Did you find somebody?" she asked.

He smiled and looked at Abigail. "Yep. Abby, this is Megan Risedel. Megan, this is Abigail Parkinson."

Megan looked at Pansy, then Abigail, then back at Pansy again. "Are you Pansy's cousin?" she asked.

"Actually, I'm Pansy's twin sister."

Megan's eyes widened. "Well, you must be too cool to talk about. She's never mentioned you."

Draco put his arm around. "Yeah, she's just so beautiful and georgeous that Pansy would never want to talk about her."

"Draco!"

"Yes, baby?" he asked, making an 'I'm innocent. I never insulted your sister ever.' face.

"Damnit, you win. With your stupid little puppy dog faces and georgous hair." Abigail said in an angry way.

"I know you love it." he said, giving her a playful kiss on the nose. "and I love you." he whispered in her ear.

Abby smiled.

"Anyway, we're hear to get her a completely new wardrobe."

"Lucky," Megan said jokingly, "Well, I guess we should get your measurements."

Once she got her measurements, we looked at fabrics and styles that we should choose from.

After picking out several different things for both casual and formal occasions, we left.

Pansy went to Flourish and Blotts to get a book by her favorite author, and me and Draco went to the coffee shop that he had been talking about.

It was beautiful inside. The table cloths were black and there were a few silver candles on each table, which served as the only light. The place smelled of caffeine and tea. It was cozy and mystical. Abigail was in awe. It was Romantic.

"This place is amazing, Draco."

He smiled as he led her to a booth and they sat down beside each other. "You haven't even tried the coffee yet." he said.

After they got their coffee Draco started to say the things he loved about the shop.

"It can be romantic, but not so romantic it makes you want to puke." Draco said. "Like Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade."

She nodded. Pansy had told her about the disgustingly romantic place. "This seems much better, from what Pansy told me."

"And I've found out another plus about this place," he said in a flirting manner.

"What?"

"You see, if you put out these candles," He said, waving his hand over them and taking them out magically, "you can snog all you want, and it will be a little more private."

Abby rolled her eyes. "Why are you always suggesting stuff like that?" she said.

"We don't HAVE to snog." Draco said, "but could you at least be in my arms for a while?"

She smiled and leaned against him and he put his arms around her.

"Abby, I know we're going to fight sometimes, and not everything will be perfect for us. But I want you to know that I always love you, whether we fight about something as stupid as what ornaments to put up, or as important as a way of raising our children."

Abby turned and kissed Draco. "I feel the same way."

After a few more minutes in the coffee shop, they went home.