Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

A Maturity Problem and Shopping for Wedding Dresse

"Why can't I go help you go shop for your wedding dress?" Draco said, acting like a four year old as he plopped down on Pansy's bed. Her and Abigail were in the bathroom, getting ready.

Abigail looked at him while she straightened her hair magically. "Because you have to go get something to wear at the wedding, too. Besides, I don't want you to see the dress until the wedding."

"Meany" he said under his breath.

"Draco, act like an adult!" Pansy said as she brushed her hair.

"No," he said reluctantly.

Abigail put her wand down and took out her makeup bag. "Pansy, would you mind if I slept in your room tonight?"

"Not at all."

Draco shot up from the bed and walked over to them. "Why are you sleeping with her? I thought you LIKED to sleep in my room, with me."

Abby shrugged. "I don't like sleeping with seventeen year olds that act like four year olds. You understand that, right honey?"

"I can act mature!" Draco said, "see you can go shopping for your wedding dress yourself, JUST DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Abigail looked at Pansy. "Does he act this way at Hogwarts?"

Pansy shook her head. "I don't want to see how he acts without you for nine months. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, bye Draco." Abigail kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye, Abby." he said.

Abigail and Pansy went downstairs to meet Narcissa.

"Do you really think he'll be pathetic at school?" Abigail asked as they looked for dresses.

Pansy shrugged. "But don't feel bad that he's so attached to you. It's his fault that he can't go three seconds without you. What do you think of this dress?"

Abigail looked at it. "I think I should be wearing it on my wedding NIGHT, not anytime before. How about this one?"

"Didn't one of the Weird Sisters wear that three years ago?"

Abigail nodded. "To old. Besides, I want somethig with sleaves to the side."

"The kind that doesn't cover up the shoulders?" Pansy asked.

"Yeah."

"How about a long skirt, no train?"

"Exactly what I had in mind. And..."

"Black embroidery on the back?"

"Ok," Abigail said, walking toward her sister. "This twin telepathy even freaks me out some--" She noticed Pansy was staring at something. When she looked toward the general direction, she saw the dress that she had wanted.

Abigail grabbed it and tried it on.

"It's too big!" she said inside the dressing room.

"We can alter it, sweetheart." Narcissa said. "Come out so we can see the work we have to do."

She walked out.

"OH, that's barely a problem. When this is fixed up, Draco will love it. We'll just get it altered and have it sent to Gringotts, in my wardrobe vault, so Draco can't see it."

"Wardrobe vault?" Abigail asked.

Narcissa nodded. "I put my winter clothes there in the summer, and my summer clothes there in the winter. Plus, I have a few little naughty pieces that I used to wear before Draco was born."

"I bet Mr. Malfoy LOVED those." Pansy said.

Narcissa laughed. "You see the look he gets in his eye when I mention them. If you wanna laugh, just mention that."

The two girls laughed. "You need to get some of that for Draco." Pansy said, "I wonder if he does the same thing his dad does."

"Ok, Pansy. Enough."

When they got back, Draco practically smothered Abigail.

"I missed you so much. Did you miss me?" He said as he placed little kisses on her.

"No." Abigail said frankly.

Draco got off of her and the look on his face was like a trampled puppy's. "Why didn't you miss me?"

She pulled a bag out. "We went to this little store that sells little things, and I bought something for you."

The next thing, he was back to being a four year old. "You did? What? What? What?"

She decided to be sly, instead of telling him straight out. "It's something I wear, and you'll want to take off."

His eyes widened. "Lemme see." he said, running up to her.

Abigail shook her head.

Draco grabbed for the bag, and Abby ran.

Draco chased her upstairs and to their room. She knew that she was at a dead end. "Baby, you aren't supposed to see it until the wedding night."

He sat on the bed defeated. "Why does everything happen on the 'wedding night?'"

Abby hid the bag in her closest, then went over to him and kissed him. "Just wait, sweetheart. Things will come at the right time. Meanwhile, act mature, please."

"I know, I've acted like a little kid with you. I love you, though. You know that."

She nodded and kissed him again, making it passionate.

After a few minutes, she parted from him. "Just act more mature and you'll get more of that, I promise."

He nodded. Then Narcissa told them dinner was ready.