Death Eaters Fall in Love, Too!

The End of Summer

Too soon, the summer passed and it was time for the final year of school.

Abigail had to leave a day early to get to Beauxbatons on time.

"I'll miss you." Draco said.

"Me, too, but once we get back, we'll be getting ready to get married." Abigail said to try and cheer him up a little.

She gave him and Pansy one final hug and then got on the train heading for Beauxbatons.

"Abigail!" Her friend, Summer said.

Abigail ran to her friend and they started chattering excitedly in French.

"This year," the headmistress said while making announcements. "You have the chance to go to Hogwarts, if you would like. All you will have to do is sign up and we will decide if you get to go. You have to have at least an acceptable grade point average and have good behaviour. Now, let's eat."

Once dinner started, everybody started talking about it.

"Are you going to go? To be with your fiance?" Summer asked.

Abigail nodded. "I hope he'll be excited to see me, and I'll see what's so great about going there. I bet they're just the same."

Summer agreed.

A week passed and they were ready to leave for Hogwart's.

"I'm so excited, Summer!"

Summer laughed. "You've been telling me that since breakfast!"

Abigail sat down on the train seat. "I know, but it... just seems so amazing!"

Summer sat down. "Ok, so tell me what Mr. Right is like."

"Oh, words just couldn't do justice for him. You'll be the first one I introduce him to, though."

They talked until the train got to Hogwart's.

"And Fleur Delacore complained about this place?" Summer said as they walked up the steps to the castle. "She's crazy! This place is beautiful!"

Abigail nodded. "Maybe Hogwart's is better than Beauxbaton's." she thought sadly.

When they got inside, they saw an older woman who's grey hair was tied in a tight bun.

"Welcome, " she said, "I am Professor McGonagell. Pretty soon, all of you, like every first year Hogwart's student, will be sorted into a house. While you are here, your house will be like your family. You can accumulate points by your academics or good deeds, but rule breaking causes you to lose points. The house with the most points at the end of the year will recieve an award. Now, if you will all follow me." She turned and started walking through two large doors.

Summer and Abigail drifted to the back of the line. "Pansy has told me all about her." Abigail whispered as she walked. They looked at the four tables, each clad with a different color. The one on the left end were Green uniforms, the next one was in Red, then blue, and finally yellow.

"The one on the far left reminds me of bumblebees." Summer said.

Abigail stifled a laugh. "I guess there are certain colors for each house."

Summer nodded. "So, do you see Mr. Fiance?"

"Girls, quiet before I have to take you back to Beauxbatons!" the headmistress whispered.

Then they started the sorting.

Draco watched as all the girls got sorted, growing more depressed by the minute. She wasn't going to be there.

"What happened?" he asked Pansy, "Did I spend too much time with her?"

Then I noticed Pansy was talking to someone else and obviously not worried about her sister.

"Pansy!" I said.

She turned to me. "What?"

"Are you not worried about your sister at all?"

She appeared to think for a moment. "No."

"Why?" he asked, growing agitated.

"She's a big girl, Draco."

"And if you hadn't spent the sorting ceremony worrying about me, then maybe I would have sat by you and not worried you." Abigail said from the other side of Pansy.

Draco's jaw dropped. "That's awful!"

Abigail got up and Pansy scooted over so Abigail could sit beside Draco. "I'm sorry, Dwaco." she said in a pouty voice, then it turn sexy, "Could you ever forgive me?"

He smiled and put an arm around her. "Of course I could. I love you to much to be mad for too long."

Abigail smiled and took a piece of bread from Draco.

"That's not all your going to eat, is it?" He asked.

"It is until desert." she said, smiling sweetly.

"She'll be grumpy in a few seconds. She always get that way when it's her time."

Abigail gave Pansy an embarressed glared as she turned red.

"It's alright. I am your fiance, aren't I?" Draco said.

"Yeah, but the rest of the table doesn't have to know." she whispered.

Draco realized that and said, "oh."

Just then dessert appeared on the table and Abigail dug in.