The Way You Make Me Feel

Chapter 5

“Huh” Dougie turned to look at Kara, with Laura next to her.
Knew it.
“Why are YOU with her?” Kara scoffed as she looked me up and down.
“You deserve better!”
“I… don’t even know you?” Dougie replied in strange awe. As he looked to me.
I rolled my eyes, and he got the hint.
“And by the sounds of it I don’t wanna know you, seriously I like Elle she’s cool so back off her aight? I’m sure she did nothing to her so it sounds like pure jealousy.”
What the hell?
I didn’t expect Doug to say that! Gosh, any more things that boy wants to pop up?
Don’t answer.
“Whoa dude, I was just trying to be friendly. And drop off a helpful hint.”
She said trying to continue her fight.
“What would that hint be?”
“That you’ll get nowhere being round her!” Kara said pointing her manicured finger in my direction. I stepped back.
“Kara, Elle didn’t do anything!” Harry said stepping in on my defense.
“Shut up nerd!”
“SHUT UP!! Dudes, yous aren't chilling my school mood” Danny exclaimed out of nowhere. “Dude! I’m Danny!” Danny extended his hand out to Dougie, on a lighter note.
“Dougie” Dougie smiled.
“Okay now I’m on your side. KARA SHUT UP BITCH!” Danny put on a high pitched bitchy voice, and I liked it,
So I laughed.
And got a slap.
“KARA! GET INSIDE THE CLASS ROOM!” Miss Perry walked up, I was unaware she was there, but she witnessed the slap. Good enough for me.
Joe stood next to Nick as Harry got me a tissue for my bleeding cheek.
Dougie was talking to the teacher.
“Are you alright?” Harry said as he handed me the tissue.
“I'm fine, thank you” I said as I smiled to him.
“Sorry ‘bout that” Danny said as he did a gentle smile.
“Don’t worry Danny; at least it prevented me getting physical with her.”
“Ooh. At least I bring laughs!” Danny said as he entered the classroom with Joe behind him.
Harry & Nick & I walked in the classroom also, Dougie was still with Miss Perry and Kara was standing against the door. And Laura was at a desk.
I sat down next to Emma, Kiara’s Roommate.
“I heard a bitch fight, what happened?” she asked with suspicion.
“Oh just Kara, you know?
“Yes, I didn’t know her to get physical though?”
“Mmm” I said as I smiled, she handed me a note.
“Kiara thought I’d be in one of your classes. And she was right.” Emma said.
“She can tell the future I swear!” I laughed as I opened the letter and read it.
Elle Babe!
Emma’s a lifesaver aye, she’s better than having a darn hot boy as a roomie ;]
So how is Doug by the way?
Hopefully we are in ONE class together!
Well, before you get caught reading this (tell me if you do)
I love you!!
Kiara xoxo

“Aww” I said aloud.
“What?” Dougie said as he sat next to me.
“A letter from Kiara.”
“Saying…”
“She loves me?”
“Oh, so you’re taken?” he said winking.
This guy was odd sometimes?
“Uhh…”
“Ha ha don’t worry” he said as he smiled and opened his book as Miss Perry started talking.
“I’m sorry for bitch slapping you Elle” Kara forcefully “apologized” to me.
“Kara. Properly” Miss Perry said to Kara rolling her eyes.
Miss Perry was such a teenager at heart so im surprised she didn’t let the “bitch slapping” apology slide.
“I am sorry Elle for slapping you.”
“It’s quite alright Kara.” I said.
I heard a laugh come out of Dougie then he quickly walked away.
“Well done girls, you can go now.”
I walked through the corridor to find Dougie to walk to class with.
I saw his hat lying on the floor, so I went to pick it up.
And then I was flying through the air like a bird.
Wait, what?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like it!