Otome Aidoru

Ni.

They walked past Kyle’s office to hear people arguing, rash English words were used just as often as Japanese obscenities were shouted.

“For crying out loud…” it was a female’s voice, and it sounded tired. “You aren’t going to make me leave, I want to be here, and I worked too hard to be here, can’t you just give me a chance?”

“Is that fire of yours burnt out?” this was Kyle’s voice, they thought, they knew that they shouldn’t eavesdrop, but when you hear an argument what else are you supposed to do?

“No, absolutely not, if you want me to be a fiery person all the time I will, I will do anything and everything for you to keep me here.” Her voice was so soft that they had to strain to hear her.

“But you can’t you are not a man.” Kyle said.

“That’s not what’s important…I have the talent, I can dance, sing, act, model, and portray any type of person you want me to be, I can act like a stupid person, or a very intelligent one…just let me show you…please…all I want is a chance.”

“She’s begging…” Aiba muttered, somehow, he knew this was not normal for her.

“It doesn’t feel right, huh?” Kazunari added; all the Arashi boys shook their heads.

“Leave.” Kyle said. “I don’t need you here…I’ll find a way to re-"

“God-damn-it!” her voice suddenly exploded. “I’m not leaving, I left a lot of things back home, I’m-” there was the sound of skin hitting skin, and everything fell silent. Jun rushed towards the door.

“Arashi?” their agent called their attention, Jun’s hand was resting on the knob, “You are needed now.” He forced himself to let go and follow his band mates.

-A Month Later-

“I wonder if they sent her back.” Sho muttered as he reached for a water bottle.

“Who?” Aiba asked panting; they had just finished rehearsing.

“The girl, you know the new member or whatever.” He replied throwing a water bottle to Aiba, nodded in thanks.

“I don’t I haven’t seen her.” He said in between greedy drinks.

“Seen who?” Kazunari asked sitting down next to them

“The new girl.” Sho and Aiba said in unison.

“She lives in the agency…” Satoshi said quietly, they all made a questioning sound and looked at him, “She lives in the agency, in Kyle’s office…she’s always there…and I’ve never seen her step out of the room.” He said just as quietly.

“Are you following her?” Jun asked, studying his face, but as usual it was blank.

“I guess I am…” he said after a few seconds of silence.

“Why?!” Kazunari asked, looking at Satoshi like he was insane.

“Because…after I heard that sound I couldn’t stop wondering if she got hit…but she never left the room, and unless she left and never came back, she still there in that office.” A quick smile landed on Jun’s face.

“Maybe we should investigate.” The rest of the boys smiled, except for Oh-chan, who just looked at them curiously. They slowly made their way to Kyle’s office, armed with flashlights, a credit card, and a camera (should they find anything suspicious) “Ready?” Jun asked quietly, handing the credit card to Kazunari, who smiled devilishly, he moved it to the slot and moved carefully. They soon heard the lock click and he slowly opened the door.

“I’m not even going to ask where you learned that.” Sho said with a smile.

“That bruise where did it come from?” a female voice they didn’t recognized questioned, they hurriedly, and quietly, made their way into the office, they hid behind the couch. There was light coming out from another door.

“So this isn’t his office?” Aiba whispered.

“This is his assistants office….his office is through that door.” Jun said just as quietly

“I fell…” the girl whispered softly.

“Where?”

“Outside when I was walking around…”

“You aren’t allowed to leave this building…how did you get outside?”

“I climbed down the tree next that window…come on you think I’d actually stay in this stupid room?” there was a sad chuckle in her voice.

“He hit you didn’t he?” the other voice probed

“He’s not my agent…just so you know…I have another one…the one that keeps me here…” She said quietly.

“Who is your other agent if it isn’t Kyle?”

“Agent-san.” She responded quickly.

“That sharp tongue is what gets you in trouble…you have a photo shoot tonight…I don’t think they’ll appreciate the bruise.”

“I’m…the…Danger Idol…just tell them that…and let you be in charge of my make-up Karin, that way they won’t find out…just go with the flow…”

“If it gets worse?”

“It won’t…plus, I’m just happy that I’m being allowed to do a shoot.” The boys looked at each other grim looks on their faces.

“I say…let’s play knights.” Jun said quietly, looking at his band mates with a smile on his lips. They nodded.

“This is a bad idea…” Satoshi suddenly said, “How are we getting out?” all the boys stopped and blinked, they hadn’t thought of an exit plan.

“Shit how did we not think of that?!” Aiba questioned in a loud whispered. The speaking in the next room stopped suddenly.

“I’ll go check-“
"Stop, who ever it is, they aren't of any interest now are they?" The girl said, before she yelped in pain.

"It hurts that much?" the other voice asked.

"Of course not, just messing with you." the two girls laughed some, before they went off talking about something else. Arashi quietly made their way out of the room, smiles plastered on their faces.

-The next day-

“Mother.” Sho sang as he walked into his living, his mom smiled at him, “I brought friends.” He said smiling and giving her a hug. The Arashi boys smiled and bowed.

“Oh, look, such good looking boys, come in come in, I was just about to make dinner, it’s such a rare treat that Sho brings friends.” Sho’s mother said with a smile, the boys bowed again."Well go on to Sho's room, and make yourselves at home." She said with a wide smile.

They watched a few movies and played video games, or rather watched as Kazunari ruled in every game they played and how much Sho failed at it. They soon grew bored and hungry.

“What is your mother making?” Aiba asked suddenly.

“Kare Raisu.” He said, Jun’s eyes widened a bit.

“Is it spicy?” there was a seriousness in his voice.

“Uh…I can ask her not to make it spicy for you, MatsuJun.” Sho smiled and left the room.

-Later-

“Can you tilt your head back a bit more?” they turned towards the voice, and heard the camera shutters. “Like that perfect! Amazing!” They saw her, her clothes were a bit disheveled, and she looked exotic.

“Pretty.” Was all Sho said, a smile on this face. Satoshi looked at him offended, she was not pretty, she was gorgeous, but he didn’t say anything, and just let things go.

“Ok, I think we are done for today, thank you.” The photographer said, she smiled a professional smile at him, and walked to the back to where she redressed in her clothes. She came back with her makeup removed and hair down, her bruise seemed to be healing. She grabbed a water bottle and took a quick drink before she pulled out her phone.

“Hi!” Aiba said , she jumped and turned around to face him, a scared look on her face but she eventually relaxed and smiled. She hung up her phone, and put it back in her pocket.

“Hello.” She spoke nodding.

“How old are you?”

“That's an odd question but I'm sixteen.” She smiled.

“Wow….sixteen, aren’t you a bit a young to be off on your own?”

“Aren’t you a bit old to have ice cream on your cheek?” she snapped, giving him a slight death glare.

“DoS….Jun!” Aiba grabbed her by the wrist and rushed her over to the others, “Jun…I think I found your mate!” they both glared at him.

“Are you stupid?” they asked, raising an eyebrow before they looked at each other and smiled, the rest of the boys shuddered.

“No please!” Sho screamed grabbing her by the shoulders and looking into her eyes. “Please!” she started at him.

“Please what?” she asked, keeping her voice a light, no one would notice the affect that Sho Sakurai had just caused. No one that is but Jun, but he looked away, he was enjoying himself, he would analyze the situation later.

“Don’t be like him!”

“Like who?”

“Like Jun!” he shook her a bit.

“Who’s Jun?”

“I’m Jun!” Jun screamed, glaring at her, she just looked at him a blank look on her face.

“And that appeals to me why?” she smirked at him and looked back up at Sho, who was looking at her like she was insane.

“Because…I’m Jun Matsumo-“

“Boring.” she stated, and moved out of Sho’s grip, “Boring…that’s your new name…Boring…Jun…” Jun grabbed her.

“Boring?!” he asked, she giggled, “I’m boring?!” she laughed, which only made him angrier, but he was having fun he had to admit. “Who do you think you are?!”

“I’m Jessie Chaos!” she roared back, but ended up laughing, slowly, Jun laughed too, they soon began to talk about their hobbies, and found that they were a lot alike. They seemed to be incredibly happy with this finding, while the rest of Arashi saw this as a nightmare.

“We can’t have two of them…” Kazunari said a horrified expression on his face.

“I’m going to be attacked more often…” Aiba said a sad expression his face then he winced and spazed out.

“What was that Aiba?” Sho asked carefully.

“I saw them hit me…” he said sadly, Satoshi just looked on with a blank expression.

“Oh…no!” he gasped as he looked at his watch.

“What is it Riida?” Kazunari asked.

“I need clay…and I think the shop is going to close soon…” he mumbled. Jessie who was happily talking about Manga, stopped and turned and looked at Satoshi.

“Clay?” she asked. He didn’t know if he should say yes, for she would probably mock him…but…why lie to her.

“Yes.” He said with a nod, she smiled brightly.

“The shop is closed, but I asked Karin to get me some, and she got me far more than I asked, I could give you some if you’d like!” she said smiling brightly.

“Ok…so she has both Jun and Satoshi qualities…should we be scared?” Sho asked Kazunari seriously.

“No…I think she has a good combination of both…”

“Hm…maybe if she had a bit more of Kazunari she would be a good combination…” Jessie listening to them sighed.

“Am I food?!” she screamed, they jumped, and shook their heads quickly.

“Jessie!” a voice suddenly barked, she jumped and her eyes glazed over, but she shook her head once like a robot, and blinked. A bright smile consumed her face, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes.

“Kyle!” she said running up to Kyle, she jumped into his arms. He smiled tightly and put her down. Kyle took in the boys, and waved, they bowed and said hello.

“Are you all acquainted?” Kyle asked smiling at them.

“I am with one, Matsumoto Jun-kun!” she said brightly walking over to hold onto Jun’s arm. He laughed, and patted her in the head, she fought hard not to wince, unknown to the boys, was the tender spot on the top of her head, where Kyle had hit her earlier that week, it was also the day he had given her the bruise.

“Well, why don’t we all go to dinner? So you can meet them.” Kyle said, smiling down at her, she broke eye contact. Shit. She thought. How did I mess up today? Did I clean the office? Yes I did…what did I do wrong? What did I forget? But she could only pull up blanks.

“Food is actually being delivered to the shoot.” Jessie said suddenly, “It’s best if I stay here anyway, I’m sure they won’t mind if they eat here, if they aren’t satisfied, I can get them something else.” She added a smile, and Kyle’s eyes tightened, Kazunari noticed the tension.

“Yea, plus, we have nothing to do today, so we’ll hang out here!” he said brightly, walking over to her and putting his arm around her. Kyle nodded stiffly.

“I’ll let your agent know, nice seeing you boys, keep up the hard work.” He walked back to the car that was waiting for him, when the car turned the corner, Jessie collapsed on the ground, her eyes closed lightly and a sigh escaped her.

“Jesus…” she muttered in English before smiling, and standing. I did it, I didn’t flinch.

“Are you ok?” Sho asked, helping her up, and then lifting her bridal style to check her knees. She squealed in surprise, and then laughed.

“I’m a-oh-kay!” she said with a thumbs up, he laughed and put her back down. Satoshi’s eyes widened, but other than that managed to keep his blank facial expression even if inside he was burning with jealousy.

“Oh right, clay!” she said as she grabbed Satoshi’s hand, pulling him out of his trance, “What’s your name?” she asked as she pulled him with her, he looked back and saw that the boys pretty much stayed where they were, already engrossed in their own conversations.

“Ohno Satoshi des….” He said quietly, he ran into her as she suddenly stopped and turned, she was a bit shorter than him, he gulped a bit, but didn’t move.

“What? Sorry I didn’t hear you, I was wondering what the weather was going to be tomorrow.” She smiled at him, he gave her a small confused look.

“Ohno Satoshi des.” He repeated himself.

“Soshi!” she said brightly, and then pouted, “No, that’s not right, Sa-to-shi…?” she looked at him expectantly, he nodded and she smiled pulling him back into the little tent they had set out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I know the strart is a bit rocky, it picks up later...I hope XD

Comments are love.