Poisoned Apples and Poise

005

Spy Rule #5: All suspicious activity must be noted.

Boy, that girl is a freak.

Anywho, I walk over to the breakfast section filled with tables and chairs. All of the food stations have been closed down, but the juice and soda fountains are still open. I walk over to an empty table and place my laptop case on top so everyone can see that table is taken.

I walk over to the juice and can't seem to make up my mind in between orange juice or apple juice.

After picking apple juice (yum!), I walk over to the table again. I open my laptop and power it up, and the first thing I do is log into my Messenger account.

Before I can even click on anybody's name, a window pops up, showing someone instant messeging me.

Bonita;; omg heeyyyy

Peace.Love.Cam What the?

Bonita;; u have a total awesome username. is cam ur name?

Peace.Love.Cam Okay, really, HOW did you get this, I mean, you're starting to scare me.

Bonita;; Silly goose, how can I scare you if I'm not

Peace.Love.Cam If you're not what?

"Right behind you!" I hear.

I scream while I turn around. And to my dismay, Anita is standing there behind me, clutching her Sidekick in her hands.

"Anita, how did you get this e-mail?" I say, pointing at my laptop.

"Well, that's not really any of your business, now is it?" She says and she waltzes away.

Woah, that's really really weird...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear readers:

I thought that the rest of this chapter didn't quite fit in with what just happened, so I'll just upload the rest as a next chapter.

Next chapter to be uploaded in a few moments.

Thank you!