Poisoned Apples and Poise

007

Spy Rule #7: Eyes Peeled, Ears Open.

Since the party was going to be filled with picture-frenzy teenagers, I decied: What the heck? And put on a nice little semi-formal vintage purple shirt/dress, some nice black boots and a silver clutch.

Patty decided to go dressed in skinny jeans and a cute red ruffle top.

And, of course, Mary outdid herself as the vintage queen we learned she is by wearing a cute little green dress.

We walked into the "ball room", as the sign on the door said, and when we walked in we were dramatically surprised.

Amberly had hired The Jonas Brothers to be the singers of the party.

Now, I'm not much of a fan, but that must have been a serious workload. Hiring someone like the Jonas Brothers (whom might I say are actually pretty much on the peak of Mount Famous) is pretty darn cool.

When we walked in, they were barely starting to play "Much Better", a song that I absolutely loved. There were people on the dance floor, dancing the night away, and I really wanted to go, but my spy instincts told me it was a bad idea, mostly because it would attract way too much attention.

But when Kevin Jonas glanced over and said into the microphone: "Beautiful ladies walking in, join us and have some fun!", I sent my instincts to the floor and rushed to the dance floor, feeling a surge of energy and excitement.

Mary simply rolled her eyes and walked over to the nearest table where some girls were telling jokes.

I got a rep for breakin' hearts
Now I'm done with Super Stars
And all the tears on her guitar
I'm not bitter

Now I see everything I'd ever need
Is the girl in front of me
She's Much Better

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
You're much better
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
You're much better

Now I've got some enemies
And they're all friends suddenly
BFF's eternally
I'm not bitter
I believe that the road that people lead
Helps you find the one you need
You're much better

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
You're much better
You're much better girl
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
You're much better
Ooo!
Yeah!

I wanna fight with you
Tear up the sky with you
(Oh!)
You're much better
I wanna fight with you
Make up tonight with you
(Oh!)
You're much better
You're much better girl!
Oooo ooo oo!
Yeah!
I wanna fight with youuu!
Ohhh
You're much better
You're much better girl!
You're much better


"Thank you, ladies, we're just going to take a small break and we'll be right back." Joe said into the microphone.

"Oh-em-gee, can you believe the Jonas Brothers are here?" I heard a squeaky voice say behind me.

I turn around. Anita is standing behind me wearing... what is that?

"Anita... what are you wearing?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"It's my way of showing how vintageous I am!" She shimmies in my face and runs away, leaping all over the place. Finally, she catches on, turning around and seeing that at the punch bowl she's standing at is the same punch bowl that Nick Jonas is getting his mini-sandwich.

"Aaahh!" She screams and in the blink of an eye she grabs his face in her hands and plants a five second kiss on him. After practically stunning the boy to death, she screamed again and ran out of the ball room.

Not even Big Rob bothered to go sue her.

"Are ya'll having a good time?" I hear Amberly say over the microphone.

Her response was sixty-five girls wooting.

"That's some nice wootage!" Amberly laughs. "Well, guess what guys? I have a bit of a surprise!" She takes a dramatic pause. "You're all going to meet our judges today!"

Some more wootage.

First, she said she was going to be a judge as well. Then, she introduced this woman who supposedly was a model a long time ago. She seemed nice, but she had pouty lips. She reminded me too much of Janice Dickerson. Whom I didn't like. And then... she introduced him.

A guy whom hotness couldn't compare to. His brown messy hair was mesmirizing, his rough complexion was body-melting, and his gaze made me almost pee my pants.

"Ladies, this is our final judge. His name is Eliott Kingston."

He looked around, gave a shy smile, and raised his hand as a signal for a simple, "Hey".

Amberly dismissed herself and got off the stage. Everyone returned to their talking or to their dancing, for The Jonas Brothers were back on stage.

Eliott walked off the stage and leaned against a wall, looking hotter than ever in his casual suit.

Suddenly, without me noticing, my gaze met his, and instead of looking away embarassed, I stood my ground, staring at him. After noticing I wasn't going to lose the stare-down, he giggled soflty. I smirked. He started walking towards me when suddenly the lights went out, and the room went pitch-black.

Then all you could hear was a high-pitched scream. "HELP!"

Mary Walkerson was in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, this series won't turn into a Jonas Brothers love story, this is just a special Guest Star appearance.