Still The One

Chapter 1: No, It Can't Be

Zacky's POV

It was late one night and I was just walking around downtown with my band mates Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and Brian, since we hadn't been home in months it felt good just to walk around and know where we were going for once.

The guys were off in their own conversations while I was just taking a look around at everything that had changed while we were on tour for the past 6 months. It seems like so much had changed but nothing really changed at all. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a high pitch scream coming from a little girl across the street "MOMMY?" I looked over to see what was going on and saw a woman on the ground and a small girl bent over her trying to move her.

I knew something was wrong when the woman wouldn't even budge, the little girl was crying her eyes out, without thinking I ran across the street and to the little girl. When I got a closer look at her, I could see cuts and bruises on her face. I looked down at the woman and she looked even more beat up then the little girl. "Mommy please wake up!" the girl cried.

I walked up to them and bent down to the little girl’s height "What happened to your mommy?" I asked softly.

She cried "I don't know, she fall down and she not gettin up."

I reached down and brushed the hair out of the woman’s face, as soon as I saw her face my blood ran cold and my heart almost stopped "Guys get you asses over here now!" I called, I turned to look at the little girl "Hey my name is Zacky and my friends and I are gonna get help for your mommy ok, everything's gonna be alright, what’s your name?" I asked her as the guys made their way over to us.

"Bailey Renee Sanders." She answered quietly.

No! Sanders? No, then that means that the woman, her mom is Danni. My Danni!

"Bailey is your mom's name Danni Sanders?" I asked afraid of her answer. Bailey just nodded. "Well, Bailey your mom and I used to be really good friends when we were younger, and I'm gonna make sure that she's alright ok and you too."

She looked back at me through familiar eyes and nodded walking to me and hugging me. The guys came up "Zack what the hell is goin........is that.......... no........... Danni?" Matt asked as he bent down next to her, he looked at Danni then at me, I nodded letting him know that it was Danni, his favorite little sister.

He looked at the little girl through teary eyes and asked "Bailey?"

The girl looked up at him "You know my mommy?"

Matt nodded and said "Yeah I'm your uncle Matt, your mommy is my baby sister." I guess Danni had talked to Matt about Bailey before, Matt looked back at Danni and said "We need to get her to the nearest hospital." He carefully picked her up as I picked up Bailey and we walked to the SUV, which we'd parked not far down the street.

We got in and Brian got in the Driver seat driving as fast as he could to Huntington Beach Hospital. Matt Carried Danni in and I carried in Bailey, who had her small arms wrapped tightly around my neck. "Its ok sweetie, the doctors are going to fix you and your mom." I told her as a stretcher was brought out for Danni. Matt handled the doctors giving them the information they needed about Danni as I rocked an upset Bailey in my arms. She calmed down by the time the doctor came up to us "Is she alright?" He asked.

I shook my head "No, she's a little banged up."

"What happened to them?" He asked as he checked over Bailey.

I shrugged "I don't know we found them on the side of the street, Danni collapsed and Bailey here was trying to wake Danni up."

He nodded "Alright, do you want to take her into the ER so we can clean up these cuts."

I just nodded and followed him to one of the stretchers in the ER I sat down with Bailey in my lap. "Ok sweetie the doctors are going to clean you up alright, it might hurt a little it looks like you might need some stitches."

She looked up at me that’s when I really got a close look at her and realized how much she looked like me. And that was when I remembered one night about 5 years ago with Danni.

This little girl is my daughter?!
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a story that I have been working on for a while comment and tell me what you all think thank you!!!!

<3