Hidden Love.

Think quick, Draco.

"Draco!We can't do this!" Harry giggled.I just dragged him along more.He tried to get away but barely made an effort.

"Don't get soft on me now, Love." I said.I led him down a corridor to the Room of Requirements.

I thought hard.

'A room where me and Harry can be alone together.'

A door popped up.Harry smiled and began to go inside.He pulled me in with him.There was a couch, and the room was silver and red.Gryffindor and Slytherin.Nice!

He sat me down on the couch.Instantly, he attacked my lips.I, of course, kissed back immeadiately.Soon, he was ontop of me, his hands working my shirt off.A couple seconds later my shirt was on the floor.I took his off without hesitation, and his hands slid down to my pants.I worked his off while he worked off mine.

"Mhm, you have such a nice body." He said, favoring my 6-pack.

"It's all for you babe!" I said, putting my hands behind his head and bringing his lips to mine.

I slipped his pants off, and he did the same to me.

His tongue glided along my bottom lip.I let him in happily, moaning like the little slut I am for him.After a few minutes of a very heated make-out session, and the removal of our boxers, I finished what I had started.

TIME ELAPSE.
We dressed each other, kissing each other now and then.

"Don't think I'm gonna start showing affection towards you now, Potter." I sneered at him.

"I wouldn't want an arrogant ass like you even talking to me, Malfoy." He said, glaring at me.After a few minutes of glaring, we couldn't take it.We smiled.

"We've gotten good at that." We had been dating since year 3.It's now year 5, and we've kept our secreten hidden that long, AND it's out 2nd year anniversary.Nobody could know.Nobody WILL know until after we finish school.

"I can't believe nobody's found out!" I said, astonished.

"I know, we're such good actors." He said, smiling.

"Don't go complimenting me, Potter.We don't wanna let the secret slip!"I said, trying my best to keep an angry face.

"Don't go talking to me, Malfoy." He growled at me.

"You pick the room next time." I said, glaring.

"You pick the time." He said, sneering.

"Tomorrow." I said, coldly.

"Same place.Different setting though." He said, with an arrogance in his voice.

"Fine." We took a few steps toward each other.We both smiled.We kissed for a few more minutes, and broke away.

"Wait a few minutes before leaving, Malfoy." Harry said half way to the door.

"Love you!" I called out.He blew a kiss at me.

"Happy 2 years!" He called out before leaving.

"You too baby!" I said, just before he closed the door.

I sighed, and plopped on the couch.

'I love him.To death.Fuck what anyone else says, we're in love.End of story.' I smiled to myself, and waited a few more minutes before leaving.

TIME ELAPSE.
"MALFOY!" Snape called out.

'Fuck...' I said to myself.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"Why are you roaming the corridors so late at night?" He asked, curiously.

"I was doing my homework." I lied.

"Where are your books?"

'Good going, moron.' I said to myself, yet again.

"I..." I said, trailing off.

"Yes?" Said Snape.

"I uhm...let Goyle take them back to the room." I said.I think my heart stop beating...

"Ah, one of your slaves, I presume?" He asked.

"Yeah, their idiots and do anything I say so why not?" I said.

He nodded.

"Well, off to bed." He said, ushering me to my room.

"Alright, night Professor." I said, closing my door.Seriously, I think my heart stop beating...

Do you see what I do for Harry Potter?