Status: Done! - Hoped You Liked It

A Day in The Rain

Accident

We were sitting in the car. Going through the highway.
"Jason, Don't" I giggled, as he tired to tickle me on my tummy.
"Jason, Look at the road" I laughed. He gave me a smirk.
"I am baby, don't worry, your are such a worry worth" Jason told me.
"Yeah, but still, Jason don't" keeping his one hand on the steering wheel, while trying to tickling me on my hip
"This is what you get for telling everyone where coming, so now we won't get time for each other."
I giggled. "Yeah, arnt I clever?" I asked, still giggling.
We were on a our way to California, were my cousin, and Jason's best friend was having a party.
"Olivia, stop moving away, watch what I do to you"
He then took he eyes off the road, as he tired to tickle me.
I was giggling like mad. I looked towards the screen and stared in horror.
"Jason, look out!" I screamed.
A lorry was heading right towards us.
Jason took the steering wheel in both of his hands and turned the car, the other side. Before I can see what was happening the lorry had struck, where Jason was sitting, while the glass have flew towards my face. I can feel my face stinging. But Jason -
I took my seat belt out and want towards him.
"Jason - " I whimpered.
"Listen Olivia, you have to get out of this car now"
"But I can't leave you"
"Please baby, get out now for me, you know I-I" Jason was losing his breath, I can see that.
"Jason-"
He looked at me, for the last time and said those three words.
"I LOVE YOU" and with that he closed his eyes. "And I will be waiting for you" he silently said as his last breath left his life.
"Jason"

I looked up from the pavement, where I was crying. I don't know how I have gotten out of the car, since I don't remember anything after that. I fell asleep on the pavement floor. I don't know what happened. I woke up in a place full of light. White peaceful light. I got up, and looked around. It was all white. White. I then found I was wearing a white robe. Then I saw him. Jason. He had a peaceful smile on his face. I ran towards him, and gazed in his eyes.
"I told you I will be waiting" He said. I smiled, and told myself I will never let go of him.

****Three Day Later****

"Let us commend Olivia Mercy Hill to the mercy of God, - -We therefore commit her body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in the sure and certain hope of the Resurrection to eternal life."

**Flashback**

"One, two, three, four, five"
"Clear"
The doctor shocked the patient. Hoping that this time, this last time, she come alive.
But to no avail. The machine, at the side of the bad just carried on the same beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb.

"We lost her" one of the doctor said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

***End Of Flashback***

Jason Miles Gray and Olivia Mercy Hill buried side by side, making their love eternal.

Jason cause of dead:Accident
Olivia cause of dead: Too much access to rain water, body becoming fragile. Caused Lungs to bust.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
I would really like comments on how this story was.
Thanks for reading.