Someone out of a magic book

What did you do

Chapter 2:

“Bridge? Is it clear? Moms not in here is she?” Blaine says from the hidden closet door that we found that connects our rooms.

“No she’s not. She doesn’t know ‘bout the door and anyways I’m not making a big scene like you…. Yet.”

“Yeah well, I’m so tired of this” He says as he plops down on the other side of my window sill. “When we turn 18 we are so getting out of their grips! Right?? Your still with me on that?”

Sigh “Yes, B I’m with you, you know I’d never let you leave without me, but that is like a year away so…”

“Never to early to start planning” he mumbled
“Amen to that”

My brother and I are really close I have to say, even if he is crazier than me. We made a pack when we were 15 to get the hell out of here when we turned 18. We save 3/4ths of our allowance every month, (which is 1000 dollars… Yeah I know, we’re spoiled really.) and put it in a bank account we created on our own at First Federal, a whole different bank than our Aunt’s. And when we get out of here we’ll get jobs and live in Tennessee. Don’t ask why Tennessee we just picked some where.

Knock, knock, knock… “oh no” I said. “Bridgy sweet pea? Can you come and make your brother get out of his room before I barge in their and strangle him?” My mom said in her innocent but deadly voice. NOT GOOD. I looked at Blaine and whispered “seriously what the hell did you do?” he gave me a blank look and said “oh nothing… just knocked over Jenna’s priceless crystal dog.” We never called her Aunt Jenna in real life, she didn’t like it. “Ohh Blaine! she is gona kill you! That thing was 5 grand dip stick!” He just stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the favor.

“Bridget Fray! Answer me NOW” ugg

“Yes mom! I’ll talk to him. But I really don’t think you should be around when I do. So… just give me a few minutes with him alone kay?”

“Fine, I’ll be downstairs waiting for the 5 thousand out of his stash for Jenna’s sculpture.”

“mkay I’ll tell him”

She walked off. I looked at Blaine and he had his eyes closed and was leaning against the window frame. Sigh. “Common Blaine, lets finish packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:-)