The secrets of the forest

Chapter 1

I opened the car door reluctantly and lugged my jam-packed suitcases out of the boot. The school gates looked massive, but i was pleased I’d decided on this school, instead of the one up in leads, it just feels right here, like it’s at peace with nature. I turned and shut the car door and watched as the car sped away to explore the magnificent countryside. Sighing i dragged my 3 suitcases up to the gate and pressed the buzzer.
"Hello" A croaky voice answered on the other end.
"Hi i'm Miss Skyrah Williams, I'm the new student here." The gates burst into life and swung open so that i could walk through. I pulled my luggage through as fast as i could so that the gates would not shut on me, but was rendered speechless when i saw what beauty lay upon the other side of the iron gates. God the pictures on the Website really did not do this place any justice, the gardens were just breath taking!
"I'll take your bags up to your room, get you time table and go to lesson." The man was short and had a look of anger and boredom plastered across his face, it aged him immensely. He pointed to what i presume was the reception before walking off, with a limp and moaning to himself, with my 3 large bags.

The reception was light and airy and very peaceful, as was the whole school come to think of it, but hey it is the middle of fourth lesson by now, everybody must be in class. The lady at the desk looked up at me with piercing green eyes, when she heard me enter. She placed a piece of paper and two worn keys in front of me and got straight back to typing, never saying a word. I snatched up the paper and read my timetable, great English now. Signs pointing to classrooms and corridors were everywhere, but seemed not to interfere with the decor; i followed them to my class and knocked.

A young boy answered the door reluctantly, he was dressed in complete black, he was obviously a Goth.
"What?" He said lazily while popping the bubble he had blown with his gum.
"Ummm, I'm Skyrah, i'm looking for Mrs Jones' English class." He swung the door open revealing a small classroom and walked over to a seat and sat drawing on his book.
"Ahh Miss Williams, how nice of you to join us, please ignore Finn he does not mean to be so rude. Here take a seat." Mrs Jones was about 5'9" and wore a pair of thin-framed glasses, which sat delicately on her pointed nose. Sitting down i realised that i had nothing to write with, everything was in my bags! ‘Great this is going well.’ I thought miserably to myself. Thankfully she did not want us to write anything down, but spent the whole lesson taking happily about how tragic Tess of the D’Urbervilles is, and i must admit that really is not my favourite book in the world. Finally the bell rang and everyone all but sprinted out the door to the canteen, i followed slowly behind.

Unfortunately for me the school term had started a couple of months ago, so everyone was already sat at their tables, i looked around them hopefully for a space, but found none. Eventually i decided to eat outside, there was a forest nearby according the schools Website, and i would like to explore. It took me only 5 minutes to get to the large open field that stretched between the school and forest, and i soon set of crossing it. It was so peaceful, i felt like every element was near me, making me stronger, it was such a strange feeling, i felt so at home here in this field, it’s like this is where i belong. I sat, giving up on the notion of going into the beckoning forest, and deciding instead to sit in the stunning field and peacefully eat my lunch there.
♠ ♠ ♠
please subscribe and comment!!!!!!!