The secrets of the forest

PINK! God save me!

I stood up, brushing the breadcrumbs carefully from my short black skirt and looked around the peaceful field once more. A gentle breeze swirled around my long black wavy hair, making it shimmer in the bright July sunshine, i felt like the contact was from the spirits themselves, and smiled happily at finding such a place; one where i truly belonged. Glancing at my delicate watch i was thrown into panic, at realising it was already the end of both lunch and fifth lesson! Damn, i'm so dead; i could not have been more late even if i tried! Reluctantly i travelled back to the stunning campus, heading straight for the spacious dorms. I would come back later once i have unpacked my large array of clothes and belongings, i promised myself.

The door was bright pink, i was obviously sharing my room with some girly girls, i hope at least that my room is not contaminated my such a bright colour, lime green fine, but pink? I knocked just incase my room mates had bunked off lesson five, like me, however know one answered, so i let myself in using the old fashioned key i had been given earlier.

OMG what the hell are they thinking! Do they have no other colours to choose from? Pink, pink and more pink, the whole room was coated! It looked the inside of a pink paint pot, almost every imaginable surface that could be pink was, with thankfully the exception of the carpet, although that was a lilac, but i can live with that. Upon the wall opposite the door, hung an extremely large and i presume, expensive, widescreen T.V. Below this monster hid a small and dainty fireplace. Wow never in any other school would they trust teenagers with such an item. Immediately in front of me stood, facing the fire, a large leather corner sofa, although is was not in a corner, but instead used to create a divide between the pink lounge in front of me and the thankfully black and white kitchen to my left.

To my right stood a dresser, which held many ornaments and was carved ornately, i presume it was oak, although the pink coating it held meant i could not be sure. On the left of this dresser stood two doors, each pink with a name imprinted on the front, then on the right of the dresser stood a plain oak door, with no name shown. While walking over to the pink doors i spotted a black object curled upon the fire grate, it's chest moving in a constant rhythm. A cat, wow the school even aloud pets. Upon the doors were the two names Rosario and Brina, each name surrounded by a unique pattern drawn in white and black. I walked over to the 3rd door and slotted in my key, twisted the door open and stepped into my new room, my very own sanctuary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, but i'm going on hoiday and wanted to post before i left, as always please comment and subscribe!
thx
xBx