The secrets of the forest

Brie - 'I'M NOT CHEESE' Rose- 'what ever you say..

Chapter 3 –
Rosario’s POV

”Brie come on we have to go!” Pulling at her sleeve was having no effect so I simply lifted her up and lugged her over my shoulder before sprinting towards our dorm, not bothering to wait for her reply.
“Hey Rose, Aww come on let me down, What’s the rush?” The words sped from her mouth in her signature whine, the one that gives you an instant headache. Damn I hate it when she does that! I felt like I had been hit, and instantly started to get a migraine, slowing in my run because of it.
“Fine, you want to come down, I’ll let you down.” She started to protest, but I dropped her anyway, knowing it would shut her up, and hoping my head ache would lapse in her momentarily loss of concentration.
I arrived at our dorm and burst into the pink room before Brie had even got up the small stairway that led here.

Jasper our cat, was sprawled out lazily upon the dark fire grate, his favourite place to sit. I walked past him and sat on the sofa, curling up into a ball almost symmetrical to his, and turned on our T.V, waiting. I could smell a new scent coming from the third bedroom and new she had arrived, but I did not want to rush her, she could introduce herself to us when she was ready. I had a peculiar feeling though, her scent was…different, not like our scent, but not like a humans either, maybe that’s why she came here. Although I was told she and her family did not know about us.
“ So you make me run all the way here, just so you can watch friends reruns on TV?” Brie sighed before sprawling out on the sofa too, falling asleep almost instantly. I laughed quietly to myself and turned the TV off before picking her up and putting her on her bed, as I did almost every night nowadays. Thinking about it I was feeling sluggish myself, and I’m on duty tonight too, better sleep. I walked slowly, getting more and more tired before falling on my bed and blacking out.

I groggily woke up at about nine o’clock, hating that I was on duty tonight, but thrilled to be going outside; I’ve always loved feeling the wind rush through my fur, sending shivers down my spine as I ran. Taking of my shoes and changing into a pair of shorts and vest top, so I could fall asleep in my clothes later, I walked out of my room and sat on the couch, waiting for our Alfa to arrive. A load crack sounded on the door, god couldn’t J knock quietly?
♠ ♠ ♠
soorry its short, and sorry about the random title but i'm kinda hyper...lol!
I'm on quizilla too, add me as a friend if your on there, i'm on wattpad too!
thanks to my subscribers, just wondering who you are and ill read you stuff and mention you next time...
Beth