Status: slowly progressing

Paradise Lost

Letting it all out

I climbed into my bed expecting sleep to come, but naturally my head was too busy to actually allow me some peace. I got back up and changed into my clothes again, got in my car, and drove back to the hospital. This time, I got into the elevator and went up to Jay’s room by myself. Aron and Scarlett were there, but no one else was. I slumped down into the chair beside Scarlett and sighed. Aron looked over at me and smiled slightly, then asked me the one thing that I knew he was going to ask.

“How are you feeling?”

“You want the honest truth?”

“Yep. None of this ‘I’m fine and happier than ever’ bullshit.” Aron said, laughing slightly.

“Well, me and George kissed, how do you think I feel?”

This caught Scarlett’s attention and she immediately gasped.

“Thanks, Scar. That definitely makes me feel better.”
“Sorry, I just wasn’t expecting that.” She said, looking at Aron and leaning into him.

“It’s ok, I just am really confused now.”

“I would be too. Wow.” Aron said, high fiving me and then joking that he got to be next.

Within five minutes, Jorel’s door opened and a nurse came out. I got up and walked into the room to tell Jay what had happened and hoped that he would understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so I know that this one is really short, and I'm sorry. I've been in Hawaii for the past week on vacation and I've had summer reading and essays to write for my AP english lit class, so I haven't had much time to write. Once school starts back I will get back into writing mode, so hopefully there will be more updates =]]