Status: slowly progressing

Paradise Lost

Retail Therapy

“Where to first?” I asked, hopping in the driver’s seat.

We were going in my car since all of the guys took their cars, pretty much leaving their girlfriends with no mode of transportation. They were so caring.

“I don’t know if you guys go there or not, but I love vintage clothes and there’s a store called Wasteland on Melrose.” Scarlett said.

“We’ve been there!” Chelsey yelled, getting excited. The last time we were there, Chelsey walked out with $300 worth of clothes.

“Ok, I guess that’s where we’re going first.” Emily answered, sitting beside me.

We made it there in pretty good time considering it was around noon now and the lunch rush was coming in. Inside the store, we went crazy. There were tons and tons of racks to look through, and we were determined to find something.

“So what are you looking for?” Chelsey asked as we browsed through the same rack.

“I want something to wear out to the Geisha House with Jorel tonight.”

Chelsey dropped the shirt that she was holding up to herself and her jaw dropped.

“What!” She asked, drawing a slight amount of attention to us. “He asked you out to dinner? When did this happen? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It was this morning. It was inside a note that he stuck in the flowers. I noticed on the way out the door and I’m meeting him at eight.”

“Well we need to find you something nice. The Geisha House is a little dressy.”

We continued browsing until I found the outfit that I had to have. It was a grey short sleeved mini dress with a black neckline and a black bow around the neckline. It yelled “me”. I showed it to the girls, who were all ready to go, and then I checked out. We were going to grab some lunch next and then possibly shop some more depending on the time.

The day flew by quickly and soon it was six. I was back at my house, walking through the door with my multiple bags. After lunch we had shopped at multiple stores and I had bought so much stuff that I couldn’t even remember what all I had. After we were finished shopping I had dropped the girls off at their homes and was now about to get ready for my night with J.

I had showered, done my hair in slight curls, fixed my makeup and was dressed in the dress I had bought earlier that day. I slid on a pair of black high heels and grabbed my purse. It was seven o’clock and I was leaving the house. I quickly texted Jorel and told him I was on my way and then hopped back in my car to drive into the heart of LA. I was surprised that he chose the Geisha House. We had gone there once, for our six month anniversary, and J complained the entire time about having to dress up a little nicer than usual. He hated how slow the service was, and joked about how he was forced to sit and talk to me. That was probably the reason that he chose to go there tonight. He wanted to talk. Hopefully, we wouldn’t end up making a scene in the restaurant. But I’m sure that if he actually wanted to talk he wouldn’t get loud, and I would try to contain myself too. I turned down the street and made my way to meet what would either make my relationship with Jorel or finish it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short update =] I'm still writing though haha.
comments?

thanks nikijamiie!