The Melandholy Of The Unknown

Realization

When the bell rang me and Vivian went through some halls and she took me to her other friends. They looked at Vivian and then they spotted me.
“Hey” they said to Vivian.
“Hi guys, that’s Skyler,” she pointed to me.
“Hi,” I said and waved awkwardly
--------------------------------------------------------------
“Hey. I’m Alex,” one of them said. I looked up and my heart stopped for a second. He was sooo hot. He smiled at me and something in his eyes told me that he knew I was in shock. He had black messy hair.
I smiled back.
Vivian started to introduce everyone else “ That’s Elysa, Blake, Ayden, Mike, Jesse and Kady.” When she was introduced she smiled and waved. She looked very friendly, she had brown short hair but it was blond at the front. But all of them were awesome.
And what do you know! We all got along amazingly. I hadn’t ever thought that I’d get so good friends. We had so much fun and Alex kept giving me looks. Like per every five seconds! But like whatever, he was hot. And we did get along... he seemed a bit weird though. Maybe only I think that? Oh, well who cares anyway. Mike is awesome too. They both had black hair and similar stile but overall they looked different.
And so the day went. And apparently Alex lived on my next door and so did Mike. Cause apparently they were brothers(twins actually but they didn’t look alike). How freaky is that? Kinda cool actually. Heh. I’ve always wanted a older brother. Those who have may think I’m nuts though. But I’d want one who is kinda normal and one I’d get along well. He’d be active and we’d play tag in the airport. And he should be a year or two older than me and he should look awesome, too. And yeah, I know what I wish is crazy, like a person like that would actually exist. Well is some of you does have a brother like that, then he is the GOD!! I want one too!!! Ok back to the story. Got a little distracted.Anyway all of my new friend lived kinda close to me, in a three blocks radius.
When I got home, the house was empty. It wasn’t a very big house nor a small house, but it still felt a little creepy, as someone was watching you. And that thought totally freaked me out. What if he’s back? What if he’s here? Was he here? What will he do? These and some other thought ran through my head as I started going to my room. I opened the door and stepped in. and then there was a bright flash and I felt the floor under me. I tried to get up, or just open my eyes, but they were too heavy, and then I was somewhere else.
I was flying through time and space(weird right? But that just how it felt). I was surrounded by black clouds … they were everywhere. I couldn’t see any light. Stars were whirling around me but they didn’t give out any light and I heard someone’s voice calling my name. I didn’t know who it was, maybe just my imagination. I was starting to feel cold, or just going numb, I wasn’t sure. There wasn’t no one else but me, I was all alone. Sinking deeper and deeper, until I don’t see the stars anymore. Darkness was taking over my heart, mind and soul so I was suffocating . Is that all, is that the end? I heard it again, that voice, it seemed so familiar and so sinister. Then I realized that this is not the end, it’s the beginning of another nightmare. A nightmare witch will probably change me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i guess that chap is a bit short...hmmm i hope i'll make the next one longer