The Melandholy Of The Unknown

Worry

And then I opened my eyes. My mum was sitting next to me and some how I was in my bed. My mom’s head snapped up “Are you okey? God I was so worried when I found you lying on the floor. What happened?”
“I…I’m ok, I just…when I opened the door, I think someone was in here…and then there was a bright flash…and then I blacked out.” I told my mum. She knew about the him, so when I told ‘someone was in here’ she gasped, and hoped that he wasn’t back. (I’ll tell you the story about him some other time)
“What?!. Was it him? When you fainted did you see anything?”
“I don’t know who it was, you know, it may have just been my imagination that there was someone. And yes, I saw something.” “You know very well that you don’t imagine stuff like that” she piped in. And then I told her about the ‘dream’. After that she went quiet, and I probably know why and told me to not worry ‘bout it, though I know that she herself was worried.
That night before I went to bed, I checked my mails and I had a bunch of then cause I hadn’t checked them for some time, cause I was busy with moving. So, anyway most of them were junk, some alerts that I had been added as a friend somewhere, others just for letting me know that I had been commented somewhere…you know the usual stuff. Nothing important. As I went to bed, I was a bit afraid what will I see in my dream, and as I drifted to sleep, I sensed someone in the corner of my room again. But I decided to ignore it, cause I was too tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this chap is soooo short and boring but its 1 am and im tired. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE or whatever. OK?? really i wanna know how bad is it, and i know that it has been reallllly boring...if its very bad then i promise that it'll go better. and the next chap will also tell about skylers past and about that HIM