Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

2

~Ray's POV~
It sucked having the first bus stop. I had to wake up early and I had the worst hangover ever. I knew it was bad idea going to the party yesterday, but I didn't know it was going to end at 3:30 AM. It took forever for the bus to come.
I wanted to get a seat on the back, but the bus driver didn't let me.
“Hey, it's Afro-Man! Why do you have a backpack? Your hair can hold anything.” a jock behind me said.
I ignored him and got my mp3 player out. The music made my headache not feel so bad. The bus picked up more kids and I was starting to worry about who would sit next to me. The buslady had only 1 rule: 2 people to a seat or you'll have to find another way to get to school. It was weird that I went to a private school that used the same buses that the normal schools used. The only difference was that these buses had less tagging.
It picked up more people. I saw my friend's brother.
“Mikey! Over here!” I wanted to sit next to someone I could talk to. Mikey was going to, but then some girl beat him.
“Hi!” she said. She had really pale skin and long black hair.
“Uh...hi?” Why would a girl want to sit next to me? I'm a tall nerd with an Afro. “Are you on a dare or did you lose a bet?”
She giggled. “No. Don't you know who I am?”
“No.”
“Do you have a mirror?”
“No.”
“It's me, Ray.”
“Who are you?”
“Gerard.” her voice got lower.
“You're actually doing it? I thought you were just playing around.” He looked completely like a girl in every way. Gerard was thinking of dressing as a girl for a day, but I didn't know he was serious.
“Yeah. Call me Gina.”
“Is that why you didn't go to the party yesterday?”
“I needed a lot of sleep.”
“How long is this gonna last?”
“Until people find out it's really me. I think this year is going to be fun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. Tell me what you think of this.