Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

4

~Frank's POV~
“FRESHMEN! Get your asses in the freakin' auditorium! Hey! You're a sophomore! Get your ass to class! I saw you last year!” some teacher was screaming at everybody
I saw my friend Ray talking with some...GIRL?! Ray got himself a friend. I was going to say “hi”, but he got inside the school.
“Doesn't Gerard go here?”
“He's going to Belleville High now.”
“Who's Gerard?” Peri questioned.
“Mikey's brother.”
“Hey you!” the angry teacher said.
We kept talking.
“You with the blond, red, and black hair! Come here!”
Shit...Great. I get in trouble the first day.
“Gloves aren't allowed on campus.” he looked like he belonged in the army or jail.
“Okay. I'll take them off.”
“Give them to me.”
“Why?!”
“Cause I said so!”
“But I'm new here.”
“But I'm new here.” he mocked. “I don't care. Read the school handbook!” he took my gloves. “What's your name?”
“Frank Iero.”
“You're on my list.”
“I'm so scared.” I said as I walked away.
“What did you say?!”
“I should come to school prepared.” School doesn't start yet and I already have someone who wants to kill me. This year is going to suck. I should buy a bodyguard or something.
I found Mikey and Peri on the other side of the huge room. There are a lot of things that suck about having to wear uniforms to school. Everyone looked the same. If Peri wasn't wearing bright red leggings it would take me forever to find them.
The orientation was so fucking boring. There were teachers everywhere making sure that everyone was paying attention and not talking. I was happy when it ended. Mikey and Peri went to Math class and I went to Geography, whatever that was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's really short and a filler. I have some writer's block right now, but I really wanted to update today I won't be updating for a while because a priest is coming going to stay at my house for about a month tomorrow. I'll try to update as much as possible.
xoxo Xx_maria_speg_xX