Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

Belleville Arts Academy

5

~Gerard's/“Gina's" POV~
“I still think it's not going to work.” Ray said.
“It will. Call me “Gina” and everything will be okay. Don't be so negative.”
“Good luck in History.”
I walked into class and grabbed my ID from the table in the front. It was the only thing I'd have to worry about. I told all my teachers to call me Gina. I sat on a desk in the back and waited for everyone else to come.
“Hey, there.” it was Derick Jones. He was the cause of all my high school misery. He called me “Gayard” all last year.“Are you new here?”
“Yeah.” this is going to be fun!
“Where did you go last year?”
“I moved here from Connecticut.”
“Wanna hang out at lunch? I can show you around the school and stuff.”
Ha! Some guy wants to hang out with me! This year is going to be so fuckin' awesome!“No thanks. I'm gonna hang out with my cousin.”
“Who?”
“Oh, he's a freshman, but I had another cousin go here last year.”
“Who?”
“Um, I don't think you know him, but his name is Gerard Way.”
“He's your cousin? No way someone like you can be related to him.”
“Why?”
“He's...weird, but enough about him, I wanna know more about you.”
“Um, you first.” Oh, shit! He's interested in me!
“Okay. I'm captain of the Varsity hockey team and I'm single. Are you with someone right now?”
“No. I've never had a boyfriend.” Or a girlfriend.
“No way. Maybe we can hang out after school?”
“Um,” do I have something to do? There's been no band practice ever since Matt wasn't our drummer anymore.“Maybe later.” It was barely first period and I already had an enemy as a friend. I should look in a mirror and see myself.
“Here's my number.” he gave me a piece of paper.
Everyone thought I was a girl. They were really nice to me. Some girls asked me where I got my make-up. 4 other guys asked me to hang out with them at lunch, but I said “no” to all of them. I'm not gay, but I'm not homophobic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update.