Before the Worst

Image

Brianna Maddox has come to a death point in life.
She's never home, she smokes pot, and is the most troubled teen at school.

No one knows why she suddenly changed. She doesn't tell, and
her parents has found themselves feed up with her behavior and sends her away on tour with twin brother Brian Maddox.

"She wasn't always like this you know"
"What do you mean?"
"Once upon a time she was actually normal. Heck! I don't even know what normal is anymore."
  1. Bit Your Lip
    "ENOUGH! That's it Brianna!" Mrs. Tinkle yelled at me.
  2. Judas Kiss
    "First, I see you smoke on school ground." She said, looking at Mr. Garth, not me. "Then, I see you....."
  3. Red Head
    Red head? "I'm Caleb by the way!"
  4. Don't Be So Hard
    "Stuff.. Just stuff" I stuttered. Why was I stuttering? "Brianna, I know what you did ok?"
  5. Star Wars
    "Well well well, aren't you just bad?" He smirked. "Apparently your just as bad.... Caleb."
  6. There Must Be A Maid?
    "Brianna.." He said as his lips slowly turned into a smirk when he began nodding his head up and down.A ll the boys looked at me stunned. "I'm a pig" I said winking at them.
  7. NOT
  8. Burns.
    "You stole all my money!" "Shut up Kyle, I need to concentrate!"
  9. NOT
  10. Carrot
    "Let's leave carrot here, and go get our own" As I met his eyes everything went fussy and black.
  11. Gives You Hell
    Did he want to ruin my life anymore than he already had? WHY THE HELL WAS HE HERE??
  12. INSOMNIA
  13. That's What's Up
    "I though you didn't like him?" "I changed my mind." "You got a date with Cook? How the hell did [i]that[/i] happen?"
  14. NOT
    Please, be a babe and read :)
  15. Love Story
    In a matter of seconds later I found myself crying.