I'm With the Band.

Throw out your own trash!

Chapter 14

Remi’s point of view

My smile died as I reached the door to my class. I remembered who was in the class with me.

“Man Mitchi, where’d you disappear to?” I mumbled to myself.

The door to the class opened and there stood the almighty teacher herself. Her hawk like eyes staring at me, and her foot was tapping.

“You’re late Reminiscence.” Sr. Harper said sharply.

“I know, I apologize.” I bowed my head staring at my high tops.

“Take your seat.” She said.

I sighed, slipping past her into the room. I could feel his eyes on me already.

Holding my breath, I put on a fake smile and took my seat next to ‘him’.

I could tell he was staring at me still thought I kept my eyes forward.

“Remi get over it. You know you can’t stand to be without me.” He whispered.

I made no acknowledgement of him which annoyed him.

My real smile started showing, replacing my fake one. Kyle blew out some air and then started scribbling on a piece of paper.

Passing it over to me Kyle waited.

I glanced sown at it catching the words ‘I’m sorry!’ I simply crumpled the paper and tossed it to the trash bin near our social studies desk.

“Next time throw out your own trash.” I whispered in monotone. I heard him growl.

I smiled more folding my hands and for once listening to the lesson.

A few minutes before the bell, Kyle tried talking to me again.

I pissed him off more, by raising my hand and asking if I could move to the back of the room. To my luck, and surprise, I could.

As soon as the bell rang the students filed out and the teacher followed to do hall duty. Strangely enough I stayed copying down a few extra notes.

I could feel Kyle standing in front of me.

“Can I help you?” I said sounding snobbish.

“Yes, you can stop being a bitch and come back to me.” He said getting closer.

“I’m sorry, maybe you should ask Amber. I’m sure she’d love that.” I picked up my books and walked out into the hall, leaving a very, very mad Kyle behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.