I'm With the Band.

It's not what it looks like, my ass!

Chapter 15

Walking to my next class, I could feel someone following me. I breathed Kyle’s name with vengeance, only loud enough for him to hear. I heard him pick up his pace, and then he spun me around.

“Can’t you listen?!” he yelled in my face.

“You, my friend, need a breath mint.” I teased. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw tight.

“Shut up! You’re being such a… BITCH!”

I jumped back hurt.

“You know you’re the one that cheated on me!” I informed him, pointing my finger in his face.

“I know, and I’m sorry. God can’t you just forgive me? Please…I am sorry.” He said, well more like pleaded.

I thought for a second, and then, I kneed him where the sun don’t shine, and slapped him across the face. I smiled and he looked astonished.

“Now that should help me forgive you.” I said, and he gave me a small smile.

Mitchi’s pov

Walking down the hall, I spotted the two people I needed. Going to them, twitching the whole time do to hyperness, I grabbed both off their wrists and started dragging them.

“Hey what…Mitchi stop?” Kyle said,

“Just shut up, and stop fidgeting.” I said in a squeaky voice.

Remi’s pov

SHE pulled us to the band van, and shoved us inside.

“Ok you tow need to make up. We don’t want our band breaking up.” Derek and Mitchi exclaimed together.

“We already made up.” I Said, and they game me an “I don’t believe you look.’

“I’m serious that’s what we were doing when you walked up.” I said, getting a little annoyed.

“Ok. Oh. Well get out we have some business to attend to.” Derek said, and then blushed at how he had worded his words.

“Ok, but Jack, keep your clothes on.” I said, and Mitchi just laughed.

“Will do captain.” She said and saluted me.

I opened the van door and jumped out. Kyle walked out behind me, and slipped his arm around my shoulder.

“So… does this mean that we are back together?” Kyle whispered in my ear.

I smiled devilishly.

“Nope.” I simply said once I spotted Gabriel standing next to my locker, looking for me.

I slipped away form Kyle, and jogged over to Gabriel. When he spotted me, he smiled and leaned his head down to my level.

Kyle’s pov

Nope. Nope? Nope! What!? She said nope!? She started jogging to her locker, and that’s when I spotted Gabe.

He smiled at her, and leaned his head towards her, and then he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they both seemed to be enjoying themselves.

‘It’s not what it looks like.’ I recalled Gabriel’s exact words.

“Ya it’s not what it looks like my ass.” I muttered to myself, and went to the cafeteria.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize about not updating in such a long time. My co-writer had the story and I had no way of getting it back from her. Anyway, I hope you like it. Enjoy.