I'm With the Band.

Hi friend.

Chapter 16

Gabriel’s pov

I pulled away, took Remi’s hand, and led her to the cafeteria. We got there earlier than the others, so we got in line. I swear every other girl in the school looks like they have an eating disorder when you compare them to Mitchi and Remi. Those two would stuff their faced, even if they were in a room with the president. Litterly.

When we got our food, we went to our table and no one was there. We sat down and I felt someone staring at me, and it wasn’t a nice stare. It was more like a glare.

I turned around and found Kyle glaring daggers at me.

I mouthed “What?” to him, and he pointed to Remi and mouthed back; “Mine.”

I laughed and put my arm around Remi and mouthed back; “No, mine.”

He grunted and left. Remi looked up at me, with a mouthful of food and said “what?”, but it sounded more like “Waaf?”

“Nuffing.” I answered her, and she just glared. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. She pulled back with a devilish look on her face.

“Eww! Onion breath.” She said, and giggled.

I went to say ‘But there’s no onion on my sandwich’, but my mouth was pretty pre-occupied.

The bell rang and we emptied our trays. While Remi was lucky enough to have a study hall for the last period, I had gym.

Emo boys and gym- don’t mix.

Remi’s pov

I got to class just in time. I had been thinking of a song all during lunch and was piecing it together in my head.

I asked to use the bathroom, and left before I got my answer. I went to the bathroom and locked the door after making sure no one else was in the bathroom with me. I pulled out the piece of paper I had written the lyrics on and got my phone out and started to record it.

“Stand Up, by Remi Wells.” I said and started to sing;

He told me
That he wasn’t gonna stay
But I got attached anyways
And this song,
This song simulates
And girl, whose man has gone away

Stand up
Because today is our day
Stand up
Because it’s never gonna change
Stand up
Because no one can say ‘shut up’
Stand up because today is our day
Stand up

He said
‘You know you’re not my girl’
I said
‘You know you’re my world’
He said
‘You know this won’t work out’
I said
‘Yes it will, it will work out’

Stand up
Because today is our day
Stand up
Because it’s never gonna change
Stand up
Because no one can say ‘shut up’
Stand up because today is our day
Stand up

You saw him today
With his arm around that girl
He saw you alone
And he gave you a smirk

You walked straight to him
You got up in his face
You raised your fist
And shouted today is my day

Turn up this music
Stand out in the crowd
Shout out the lyrics
But don’t make a sound

Stand up
Because today is our day
Stand up
Because it’s never gonna change
Stand up
Because no one can say ‘shut up’
Stand up
Because today is our day
Stand up
Because it’s never gonna change
Stand up
Because no one can say ‘shut up’
Stand up
Because today is our day
Stand up

I hit the end button and listened to it. It sounded okay enough to send so I sent it out to the entire band member and told them to tell me what they thought.

Gabriel’s pov

Gym was torture. When I got out of the school shower, my phone beeped at the same time as Kyle’s phone. We opened it and we both saw that is was from Remi. He closed his phone, and I hit the open button.

“Stand Up, by Remi Wells.” I heard, and then she started to sing. Kyle’s head popped up, and he walked over to me.

“Is that about me?” he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and hit the reply button.

‘Awesome job Remi, I loved it :d’ I typed and hit send.

She replied back with a smiley face. The bell rang, and I went to my locker. When I got there Remi was already there.

“Do I know you?” I asked her.

“Nope.” She said.

“Well my mother said that I should never talk to strangers.” I said and she laughed.

“Ok fine then let’s try this again, and now you know me.” She said and stepped back two steps, and then stepped forward again.

“Hi friend! Wanna get in my car?” she asked in a weird voice.

“Sure friend!” I answered back in a voice close to hers.

We linked arms and walked to my car and drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. Rate and comment please....oh and subscribers would be much appreciated. Thank you to the two subscribers that didnt un-subscribe when I didn't post chapters for a while.