I'm With the Band.

Emu?

Kyle's Pov

I have never been so terrified in my life. Never. Mitchi was, thankfully, a careful driver but she was defiantly not one for obeying speed laws.

"You think you should slow down a little?" I called up to her. I felt her laugh but i couldn’t hear it I leaned my head over and watched as she applied more speed.

I shuddered.

Man it was a good thing she stayed on back roads. After a few minutes of terror the mall in the next town over came into view thankfully Mitchi slowed down to a normal speed./ When we parked at a spot at the back of the parking lot Mitchi looked at me.

"First of all, were changing your look."

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow. Mitchi shook her head and stared at me. /

"Guh, you look like a jock gone poser gone emo gone horribly wrong." I laughed a pushed her lightly. She put her hands up.

"Look mate I’m already spoken for, besides you need Remi." I nodded and started pulling mitchi along.

"Come on, lets make me, more, how do you say, Emu?"

Mitchi's POV

I rolled my eyes.

"Emu? ok that dims the list down to feathers and a cage." Kyle just gave me a weird look.

"Look you keep your mouth shut while were in here and dont complain about anything i pick out for you."/

"W-"

"Ferme la bouche." I replied slapping my hand over his mouth. Kyle nodded and we walked into the mall. I directed him towards Hot Topic, Spencers, and the Mary Kay sales lady.

*time skip*

Walking out of the mall I have to admit Kyle was a changed man. Carrying about 6 bags of new clothing, makeup and jewelry, He looked like he was a pack mule. The best part, all of it was his. Placing the bags in the carry thing Kyle had and got onto his bike heading for remi's house.

" I cant wait to see Remi's face when she sees me." Kyle said happily. I nodded and just started enjoying the ride. Kyle wouldn’t trust me to drive back. He’s smart. Glancing over at him I had to smirk to myself. He defiantly looked like an emo kid, make up and all. As an added bonus i had drawn a dotted like across his wrist and wrote cut here underneath it.

We pulled up in front of Remi's noting she wasn’t here yet, We sat on the steps waiting.

" I doubt she’s going to recognize you now, you know?" I said smirking. Kyle nodded.

"If she asks who i am i think i must just tell her I’m the kid who wrote the emo kid song. We both laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that it took so long to get this out. Hope you like it.