I'm With the Band.

Stupid hell hole.

Chapter 2

My anger flashed at the scene before me. I couldn’t believe what I saw.

Kyle, my Kyle, was lip-locking with Stacey’s clone, Amber. His hands, well I didn’t want to know where they were.

Tears stung my eyes as I ripped off the necklace Kyle had given me for our one year anniversary. I threw it at them, nailing him right in the head.

“Remi?” he said, sounding surprised. I turned and walked away.

I refused to let him see me cry. Rather than going to my next class, I left school.

It wasn’t like I would be missed at that hell hole anyways. Jumping over the chain linked fence that surrounded the school, I made my way towards Main Street.

Half way to Main Street, I finally broke down. Leaning against a tree I let the tears fall.

Walking along Main Street, my eyes red and nose running, I put my hands in my hoodies pockets.

I felt my drumsticks and pulled them out. Kyle had painted these for me when we first started going out.

I thought about chucking them in the trash, but that would be a waste of a good pair of sticks.

I stuck them back in my pocket and walked to Ace Hardware.

Walking thought the isle of paint I spotted some neon glow in the dark orange spray paint.

Picking it up, I brought it to the check out counter.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” the clerk asked me, raising an eyebrow.

“Doctors appointment.” He shrugged as I paid him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second chapter. There is also a co-writer to this story too. My friend and I both write this.